*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/259284-Special-Offer-A-Satire
by Archie
Rated: 13+ · Book · Opinion · #758164
This is a catch all area for thoughts and things.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#259284 added September 30, 2003 at 9:25am
Restrictions: None
Special Offer! (A Satire)
There are realms of unknown regions that contain things no human will ever understand. Those nether regions are the key to happiness and despair and must be traversed carefully lest one lose both life and spirit within those realms. It is not for the weak in spirit to explore those regions, but rather for the spiritually staunch to visit, explore and report back to the rest of us what is found, and what the denizens of the depths of extrasensory dimensions have to tell us. They were created before time and space and hold the wisdom and knowledge of the universe within their extraordinary selves. They wish only to serve us, but must relate their information through the minds and mouths of only a special few who are astute enough, brave enough to navigate the disconcerting roads and fallows of the ultra-dimensional regions.

For further information, click on my name, above, and send an e-mail to coordinate your sending of a token ($100 or more, free-will token) of your sincerity, and I will pass on those words of wisdom coming directly from the nether land denizens to my mind thence on to you. Lest you die without the truth of the denizens revealed to you, I most sincerely ask you to act quickly.


Archie R. Whitehill
Mercenary Writer
Have Words Will Write

*Star*

© Copyright 2003 Archie (UN: archiew at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Archie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/259284-Special-Offer-A-Satire