*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/267072-Truly
Rated: E · Book · Other · #368580
Here are the reasons behind the Awardicons I have given
#267072 added November 22, 2003 at 2:37pm
Restrictions: None
Truly
This award was given to

 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#738025 by Not Available.


on Saturday, Novmber 22, 2003 in recognition of sillyfilly3 's excellence in every aspect of writing. This beautiful, heart-wrenching story showcases her marvelous talents wonderfully and is not to be missed.
         I believe I had given her a similar award for this piece before her portfolio was lost. This one is to show that my belief in her abilities as a writer has not changed since that first one was given long ago, and that this piece still moves my heart and soul as much now as it did then. I read it again today, and openly cried today as I did the very first time I read it, so long ago.
         The vivid mental pictures she brings to mind with every scene, the strong, wide-ranging emotions brought to mind by her flowing, well-chosen words, the fully developed characters whose lives we see and hear taking place before us, and a story that unceasingly tugs at our hearts - all of it - will hold you captive from the first word to the last.
         This one, like all of her work that I've read in the past, and most certainly will read in the future, comes from her heart. And it shows. We are most fortunate to have talent such as hers to enrich our reading experience.
         Never stop writing, Nikkii. It would be a loss not only for you, but for the rest of the literary world as well.

© Copyright 2003 Incurable Romantic (UN: jwilliamson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Incurable Romantic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/267072-Truly