*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/288398
Rated: E · Book · Animal · #838342
I may be only a cat but my human has ears and so I speak to her.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#288398 added August 17, 2008 at 1:53am
Restrictions: None
HOW DUMB IS DUMB?
It has been many days since I adopted my human. Again, I think I have the luck of the Irish cat. She feeds me on demand and I am even able to communicate to her. When I want out, I just need to meow and she does what I want. If she doesn't hear me, I have another trick I do. I start clawing at the table cloth and she jumps very quickly to let me out. She even claps her hands and shouts. Pretty good trick for a human, I would think! She can do it every time I claw the cloth! I think my human is getting smart.

There is only one thing that she did that is dumber than dumb. I finally found out what that smell is that comes from the back room. It's gerbils. Now, gerbils are even tastier that field mice or even lizards. Today, she took them out of their cage and put them each in a plastic ball. How dreadful! And that was dumb! I couldn't do anything with them. They ran all over the room and even chased me, bumping into my legs and ignoring me as if I didn't exist. That's embarrassing. Of what use is putting your food in a ball and having it run after you? None, if you ask me. I had to leave the house or my dignity would definitely be at stake.
© Copyright 2008 Write-fully Loti (UN: loti at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Write-fully Loti has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/288398