*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/292836-Shouldnt-I
Rated: ASR · Book · Religious · #554904
Just Jul Lee is just me. I write my thoughts and observations.
#292836 added June 1, 2004 at 2:54pm
Restrictions: None
Shouldn't I?
SHOULDN'T I?
DATE: June 1,2004


Well, this is Tuesday. I'm sure you knew that. Anyway, I decided to write a journal entry, something to lighten the bitter entries that have come before. I guess I'm basically saying that I have nothing to say and this entry is going to be sporadic ramblings of my twisted, yet well kept, mind.

Okay, so, I spent the weekend with a friend and actually had a good time. I came to realize that my life is actually going relatively well at this juncture and maybe I just like to complain. I don't know. I feel that I truly have genuine gripes but a majority of them could just be let go.

I finally got my computer at home and I believe that GODS and Past Vengeance will actually be completed soon. It will be great to finally be able to publish the novel I had originally planned to publish. My friend's husband is reading it in order to give me feedback, which I really need.

I must apologize to everyone here. I haven't posted this novel on the site and I don't plan to. I trust you all completely but I just never had a desire to put it on here, unlike my vampire novels. I hope you can all forgive me.

Nothing truly funny has happened to me lately. I've just been trucking along, thinking of California and hoping that August 2005 arrives quickly, since that is when I'm roughly planning to move, at last. I got a new dalmatian puppy. Her name is Jasmine Aurora Doolittle and she was born in February, I believe.

I don't know if I mentioned that our female dalamatian died recently. I was very sad. We had to have her put to sleep because someone poisoned her. She was over ten years old and we had had her since she was a few months old. Her brother is still alive and we still have him. It was very sad.

Two of my brothers turtles died as well.

Enough of the sad news. I guess I shouldn't have really opened that door but I wasn't sure if anyone knew about what was going on. My last few entries haven't been the most informative...just depressive.

It was a relatively good holiday weekend. We saw the movie The Day After Tomorrow. It was all right. The thing is that the winds were harsh this weekend and so my friend and I kept thinking about the movie. I hate it when that happens.

I received the first two seasons of Frasier and I am very happy. I really enjoy that show. I'm still waiting for my books to arrive from the Science Fiction Book Club.

I should have my car paid off by the end of July. That will be great. I'm planning to bug-bomb the garage tonight so that I can start sleeping in there before I totally lose my mind.

It's crazy that you have to be careful what you write. I'm not going to explain even though I know this will confuse me. (bomb and kill) Maybe I'll remember from those words.

Well, I'm going to end this entry now. It's not because I've run out of things to type (I could ramble on all day) but I think that you may be losing interest in this entry and I can't allow that. Above all else, I must be interesting.

;)

Jul Lee image made for me

© Copyright 2004 DragonWrites~The Fire Faerie~ (UN: mystdancer50 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DragonWrites~The Fire Faerie~ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/292836-Shouldnt-I