*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/292965
Rated: 18+ · Book · Fantasy · #854516
The continuous tale of vampires
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#292965 added June 2, 2004 at 4:12pm
Restrictions: None
Curious About the Burning Blood Chronicles?
TABLE OF CONTENTS

Introduction
I. Jul Lee
II. Rynth
III. Shylene
IV. Martara
V. Ernoth
VI. Rising
VII. Eternity


INTRODUCTION

Welcome to the world of blood and lust, the world of vampires. This is a work in progress, a story of the greatest, most feared creatures of the imagination. I have taken a favorite villain and improved upon its image. No longer will the well-known weaknesses plague vampires. How can you fight a creature with no weaknesses? You can’t.

Jul Lee, Book I: I started with the female vampire. Mainly the characters in this story are female. There was really no method to this, it just happened. Although Enoth, the Dark Lord and Rynth, the passionate lover, are both males. The female who starts the story is Jul Lee, a lonely woman in love with Rynth, the handsome vampire. Once changed, Jul Lee struggles with her own passions and learns the ways of the vampire.

Rynth, Book II: Speaks about the time in which he was separated from his love, Jul Lee, and pulled into the powerful cult under the watchful eye of the Dark Lord. Here, Rynth learns a great deal of vampires and secrets never before brought to life. You get a little bit of a preview of the skills taught to Rynth while he was in the grasp of the Dark Lord in Jul Lee, Book I. You understand Book I better once you see the training and the motives behind Rynth's abilities.

Shylene, Book III: Continues the story after the reuniting of Rynth and Jul Lee. You have seen both sides of Shylene in Book I and Book II so her past needs no introduction. She pulls us forward into the tangle of madness that comes once vampire hunters enter the story line. Shylene possesses a hunger that is very hard to satisfy and Jul Lee meets her match in her once friend. Rynth keeps all together, avoiding the Dark Lord’s minions as they pursue Jul Lee.

Martara, Book IV: She stumbles upon Rynth, Jul Lee and Shylene but does not return to the Dark Lord. She draws power from Rynth and befriends the young Shylene, calming her wild ways and teaching her self-control and learning about it herself along the way. In the end, she realizes that she believed herself to be in love with Rynth but comes to see the true reality of Jul Lee’s and Rynth’s devotion to each other.

Ernoth, Book V: The Dark Lord catches up to the group and leads them, willingly, back to his domain. There, he regains his hold upon Martara and Shylene begins to fall under his sway. Rynth retains a strong grip on Jul Lee as Enoth discovers a small problem in his plan and total domination is delayed.

Rising, Book VI: The four vampires rise up and prepare to battle the most powerful vampire of all: The Dark Lord himself, Ernoth. Told in first person by Rynth, the battle is a fierce and intense one with only sheer determination pushing Jul Lee and the others toward victory. You will pray for redemption but will not be sure of who to cheer for.

Eternity, Book VII: Is the last, for now, of the Burning Blood Chronicles. Told in first person by Jul Lee, she expresses her joy and her fears. Shylene and Martara go their separate ways and Jul Lee and Rynth debate the future. Is there a future? Will there be a pure blood child born to them? Dangers untold await the world if a pure blood child is born. What will happen? Wait and see.
© Copyright 2004 DragonWrites~The Fire Faerie~ (UN: mystdancer50 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DragonWrites~The Fire Faerie~ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/292965