*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/293317
Rated: E · Book · Children's · #853675
Cinderella's life after the glass slipper. Other fairy tale scenarios included.
#293317 added October 25, 2015 at 5:10pm
Restrictions: None
Our Baby Girl
I haven't wrote in here awhile. My Prince and I have our baby girl. She's blonde and beautiful. We love her. Step mother loves her as do my sisters. My little girl will have the love I missed out on but we have it now. That's what counts is the love we share now.

We have had so many vistors to the castle. Pooh Bear, Piglet and Eeyore. Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Ariel and Belle who made beautiful little dresses for our beautiful baby. They are like my sisters and they can't wait to have children. It is a beautiful experience.

Drizella and Anastasia had such beautiful weddings. I was so happy to stand up for them. They are happy and so is my step mommy. I heard her tell my daughter that she loves her and says she's her grandma and she wants to spoil her. That was music to my ears. Oh by the way, I named my little girl Emerald. She has the greenest eyes. She is our perfect little Princess. I never knew life could be so good.
** Image ID #2062335 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2015 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/293317