*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/293818-Cinderellas-Birthday
Rated: E · Book · Children's · #853675
Cinderella's life after the glass slipper. Other fairy tale scenarios included.
#293818 added October 25, 2015 at 5:11pm
Restrictions: None
Cinderella's Birthday
Yesterday was my twenty-second birthday. My Prince gave me a party at the castle. I was so surprised. My Prince Charming invited a lot of people and gave me a beautiful white unicorn for a present. I named her Snow and she is so gentle. When the weather is cold, she will change to a lavender color. It is true. I got up early to ride her into the forest, it was somewhat cold and she was lavender! She is a beautiful, well mannered animal and I love her.

Step mother was there at my party and gave me a emerald ring and necklace to match. She said my father wanted me to have them when I was older. They had belonged to my mother. Lady Tremaine has come a long way. She hugged me and told me she wanted me to call her Mom. I am so happy. She has been so good with Emerald and I will wear the jewelery and give them to Emerald when she comes of age. My Prince's father and Mom still see each other. I hope they don't marry. That isn't nice but Mom would be Queen and I'm not sure how she would behave. She would be in charge of me again. Prince Charming Dearest told me he wouldn't let her rule over us. We love her but I haven't forgotten how cruel she was to me and the title of Queen may change her back to the way she was. My father-in-law told us he doesn't want to remarry. I will stop worrying.

My sisters, Snow White and Sleeping Beauty were at my party. My sisters bought me roses and a pretty crown with all diamonds. I have never had a all diamond crown. My Prince had one made for me wih all emeralds because of baby Emerald. Snow White bought me a pretty gold colored cat. She is so well behaved. I named her Xena. Beauty bought me some colonge that smells like Jasmine and roses. Belle just had a baby boy with her Prince so she was unable to attend my party. Everyone danced and my fairy god mother visited me at Midnight. I told her I want a son. She promised me my wish would be granted but she wouldn't tell me when. For now, I am content. I have all I need and the Prince, Emerald and I are indeed happy.
** Image ID #2062335 Unavailable **


© Copyright 2015 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/293818-Cinderellas-Birthday