*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/294034-Blueberries
Rated: E · Book · Home/Garden · #849326
Gardening journal of every day in the butterfly garden.
#294034 added June 10, 2004 at 12:18am
Restrictions: None
Blueberries?
Sure won't be any blueberries this year to worry about!!! Since moving the bushes...the blueberries I did have are........GONE. Some animal ate every last blueberry. So...this fall when things calm down..we have to build a cage type structure to keep the blueberry bushes in. Man.
Plus..you never know what you will see in the garden. This evening when I was watering...a toad jump near my foot...scare me..but it was great to see him there. When you have toads in your garden..it's great. They eat tons of insects. I have toad houses and water in the garden for them.
Also...I was separating some flowers and planting them around the garden when I saw a robin sitting in the bird bath with her mouth open. She was sitting in very warm water. I took pictures of her...which she didn't like and after she left I cleaned out the bird bath and added cold water. It wasn't long before she was back in there. I'm going to move it under a tree to keep the water cooler.

A picture I shot today of a robin in the bird bath.

Good day. I got a lot of plants potted and moved around the garden. It's really shaping up.













Logo/Sig designed by the StoryMistress for me



gothic signatures



~~Image #6000 Sharing Restricted~~




 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#785554 by Not Available.






© Copyright 2004 catwoman (UN: jane at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
catwoman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/294034-Blueberries