*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/294516
Rated: E · Book · Children's · #853675
Cinderella's life after the glass slipper. Other fairy tale scenarios included.
#294516 added June 13, 2004 at 11:49pm
Restrictions: None
Snow White's Quest
I had quite a day. Snow White came to the castle this morning and wanted me to help her with something I was afraid to do. The dwarfs came to her and they pass the cave of the dragons every day on their way to the mines. Belevedere, the head dragon, had a tooth ache and wanted relief. Snow White went to her father's castle and looked in the dungeon where her step mother had all kind of magic potions. She found the potion and wanted me to go with her. I have never seen a dragon and I was scared. I went to mine and my Prince's room to summon my fairy Godmother. She told me Snow White and I would be safe. The dragon wouldn't hurt us. Doc, the dwarf was going with us. My Prince is away and Mom was with the baby. I told her I was going to the village with Snow White and Doc. Mom said alright and I knew the Emerald was in good hands.

We set out in the carriage and left the carriage at the bottom of the cliff. There was a path and a bridge to the dragon's cave. Doc went into the cave first. The cave is so big and I have never seen anything so ugly. Lochy, the dragon's wife invited us in. A talking dragon. She was big, orange and blue. We went in and walked to the back of the cave. It is nothing but dirt and rocks! We saw Belevedere. He was bigger then Lochy! He was purple, black and big green eyes! At first, Snow White and I were afraid but his eyes looked so sad. He told us to sit down. The dragon family did have a big, red velvet couch. The couch was so comfortable. Snow White told him she had a potion for his tooth ache. She approached him and gave him the potion. With in minutes, his tooth ache was cured. He thanked us for bringing the potion to him and Lochy served us tea and cookies. Dragons are just like us. They were so friendly. We met their child Duggan. He was a smaller version of his father and he was orange and purple. The dragon parents love him like my Prince and I love Emerald. I was so happy that I went with Snow White and Doc. These dragons wouldn't hurt anyone and they are a myth. My Prince and the other people I know have never seen a dragon up close. Not even the knights of the round table. They like to create their own adventures and stories about dragons and creatures like them. We had to head for home and the dragons invited us back. Snow White, Doc and I made it home and I had them stay for supper. Doc loves Emerald and read her stories and Snow White enjoyed spending time with her as well. My Prince will be home tomorrow but I won't tell him about the dragons. That will be mine and Snow White's secret.
** Image ID #726570 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2004 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/294516