*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/294972-Monkey
Rated: ASR · Book · Religious · #554904
Just Jul Lee is just me. I write my thoughts and observations.
#294972 added June 17, 2004 at 2:48pm
Restrictions: None
Monkey
Dreams of Bon Jovi a.k.a. Monkey
DATE: June 17, 2004


Last night I watched my Bon Jovi concert video This Left Feels Right Live and was content to shut it off at my favorite song, ALWAYS which is like the second to last song on the DVD. I discovered that the song was written for a movie called Romeo is Bleeding which Jon explained was a B film about a stalker. In other words, the song I found totally romantic wasn't romantic at all.

I dreamt of Jon last night. That is the whole point of this entry. My Jon Bon Jovi dreams. Of course, I couldn't title it that because I want to call all my entries MONKEY so I had to be creative.

I'm going to try to recall all the dreams I've had of him (I think there is about four) and that way I can always (hee hee) come here and read them.

Last Night:

I was at some sort of celebrity boot camp where there were two teams of five members each. At the very end of the group farthest away from me was Jon, with his shoulder length hair (I wish he'd never cut it!) and all the members of the team were blindfolded. I have always (hee hee) said that I wouldn't recognize anyone famous just by looking at them in their normal lives. I recall thinking that I noticed him immediately and that made me very happy.

I would never do this in real life but I decided that I would leave him alone, not bother him with my foolish desire to have him smile at me and sign something of mine (not a body part you nasty readers!) and showed him my cute tattoo. When the blindfolds came off I melted. I avoided him. I worked there or something because I was able to talk to people and help out without anyone calling the police.

At long last, I went outside (which looked strangely like the outside of FOX'S Bar and Grill, which didn't make sense because we were already outside) and talked to Marlene who was sitting at a table set up at the entrance (I believe to sign people in). Marlene is a coworker of mine who a. had a Bon Jovi dream for me a while back and b. stayed waiting with me yesterday.

I told her that I loved Jon Bon Jovi (big surprise) and that I watched his concert video last night and that I love his voice. I told her that you could really tell how well he could sing when you heard the song Last Man Standing but that he was keeping that song for himself. I glanced over and Jon and Tico were sitting there, Jon with his eyebrows raised. I couldn't believe I had just gushed about him with him sitting there.

I decided that I should get his autograph and I proceeded to talk to him. He was rather standoffish (which isn't like him) and I had him sign (SURPRISE!!) the DVD I had watched last night. Tico sat there with a small smile on his face as I said, "Jon, do you want to see my tattoo? Don't worry, it's not a naked picture of you." I lifted my pant leg and showed him and he either said "cute" or "nice", I can't recall which. The ladybug wasn't there and I told him that I had to wet it to see it (don't look at me like that!) and he licked his thumb and rubbed it on my ankle. I thought to myself I am never washing this leg again! and wondered if I should tell him that but I decided not to. I did tell him this, though, "ALWAYS had been my favorite song but then I found out that it was about a guy who was stalking some girl." In other words, I was rambling (which I do VERY well).

I felt a little sorry for Tico (and Bon Jovi is Bon Jovi, even if Jon is the one I admire) and I had him sign too, which made him happy.

Somehow I ended up walking and talking with Jon, though I can't recall the exact conversation. It was a very good dream, except for the cold manner in which he dealt with me. Maybe he was just tired.


A While Back Times Two Or Three:

I don't like this color but I'll use it.

I had gone to a concert with a friend and it was kind of strange because Bon Jovi would do two or three songs then take a half hour break. There weren't a whole lot of people there (yeah right) and it was in a large empty warehouse with a stage set up in the front.

Everytime there was a break, my friend and I would go to the stairs. You know how firemen and policemen train in those tall buildings with nothing but stairs? It was like that.

Bon Jovi had put a hat or box or something at the front of the stage for people to put in requests for songs. I requested Wild Is The Wind and couldn't wait for him to croon out those wonderful lyrics. As my friend and I were sitting in the stairwell, after like the ninth break (no, I'm not kidding) I heard Jon get on the mike. I looked at my friend in panic.

"We're going to miss it!" I shouted.

We ran through the stairwell trying to reach the concert as I heard Jon say, "This is one of my favorites." And Wild Is The Wind began to play.

"No!" I shouted in my most dramatic fashion and we ran faster.

Now here is a little note. The reason we kept going into the stairwell, I remember, is because my friend had discovered their dressing room and we kept going there. I believe we had a run in with security at one point, maybe before my song was played, but I can't recall it. I just know that we tried to get into the room and failed (shocking, no?).

Anyway, after all the running, we make it to the concert hall and everything is over. I feel like crying. The concert (if you could call it that) was over and I was SO sad. My friend nudged me and pointed at a door to the right, slightly ajar.

"That's where he is." She said. "Come on."

We entered the room with no problem and they were all there, sitting at a table and talking. There were two chairs next to Jon vacant (like that would happen) and Jon indicated that we could join them. There were about nine people in the room counting the band. My friend and I went to the chairs and she let me sit next to him.

I was so happy and I talked like I can do. I finally asked him if he would slow dance with me. I feel I must point out that this was after I had seen a different concert and he had pulled a lucky girl on the stage and slow danced with her during the musical bridge. He got up and I immediately joined him. He took me in his arms and we danced. I ran my arm down his bicept, which I feel I must add was very buff, and...

I woke up!


I was on tour with the band and I am not sure what role I played there.

I don't remember the whole dream, just pieces. We were staying in a house and I was sleeping on the couch. At one point, Jon came in and laid down (it was a sectional) on the perpindicular (sorry it was the only word I could think of to describe it) piece of couch. He asked me if I wanted to share the blanket (our heads were near each other, not our feet) and I said no, I had my jacket.

I hope I haven't confused you terribly.

I shivered a little bit (television drama for those of you that don't know) and he covered me with half the blanket.

The whole point of the dream was that he knew me and I knew him. It was actually very interesting when I dreamt it. I shared a couch and blanket with Jon Bon Jovi for crying out loud!

I'm glad he's married...


I know there is one or two more but I can't recall them right now. This is going to be a constantly changing entry so feel free to check it later. I am hoping I can recall the other dreams but who knows.

© Copyright 2004 DragonWrites~The Fire Faerie~ (UN: mystdancer50 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DragonWrites~The Fire Faerie~ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/294972-Monkey