*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/297870-NOTICE-Folder-Content-Rating-Policy-Update
Rated: ASR · Book · Writing.Com · #206127
Announcements pertaining to Writing.Com!
#297870 added July 11, 2004 at 11:39am
Restrictions: None
[NOTICE] Folder Content Rating Policy Update:
Greetings Members,

This NOTICE is to let members know that we've made a change to the Content Rating Policy regarding Item Folders.


The original folder content rating policy was:
Folder content ratings must be set to the highest rating contained within the folder. If you have four items stored inside of a folder and three of those items are rated 13+ and one of them 18+, then that folder rating needs to be set at 18+. No matter how many items are stored in one folder, the folder's rating must always match the highest rated item within it.


*Exclaim* The NEW folder content rating policy is: *Exclaim*
A folder's Content Rating should represent the visible contents of the folder, regardless of what the content rating is of the items housed within it. The visible contents of a folder include:
*Bullet* The Folder's description & body.
*Bullet* The visible titles of items in the folder.
*Bullet* The visible brief descriptions of items in the folder.
Under this policy, even if a folder contains an 18+ item, as long as the intro rating for that item is "E", it will NOT affect the Folder's content rating. If the intro rating of an item contained within a folder is "NON-E", then the folder's content rating should reflect the highest rating of language used in the intro.


Want more information on our Content Ratings?
For our complete Content Rating policy, please see "Content Rating System (CRS). If you need help with Content Ratings, please visit and post in "Content Rating Support.


Thanks!
~~SM


The Storymaster Sig II. Merit Badge in Appreciation
[Click For More Info]

I appreciate the support you have given me.  Please keep up the good work.
RAOK's logo image.  This is a shared image, so feel free to use its item number.
FORUM
Technical Support Forum  (13+)
Members help other members with technical questions and problems using Writing.Com!
#303715 by Writing.Com Support

© Copyright 2004 Writing.Com Support (UN: support at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com Support has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/297870-NOTICE-Folder-Content-Rating-Policy-Update