*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/300733
Rated: ASR · Book · Drama · #873145
The Royal Wedding. Fictional and personal views of Princesses and Queens.
#300733 added June 20, 2009 at 2:31pm
Restrictions: None
Princess Elizabeth
*Flower1* *Flower3* *Flower4* *Flower5* *Flower3* My name is Princess Elizabeth. I am not happy being a Princess. I have a wonderful mother Queen Amanda and a great father as well Prince Justin. So, you say who wouldn't be happy being a Princess? There is nothing to do. You walk around all day and maybe go outside and help your parents host boring Balls. I wanted to travel the seven seas and I met a charming pirate Lars. How did I meet him? I went for a walk in the woods without a groomsmen knowing about it. Lars pulled out a knife on me but I wasn't scared. I grabbed his arm, twisted it, threw the knife in the air and caught it. Lars was taken by surprise. He was impressed with me and asked how I knew how to do that. My Great Aunt Arabella taught me that along with how to sword fight. Lars and I walked in the woods and we talked all afternoon. Lars said he would meet me later at midnight. I was really taken with this pirate. He traveled the seas and all over. I wanted to do that. He was handsome on top of that. The man of my dreams.

I went back to the castle. Mother asked where I was. I told her I was out feeding the ducks. She didn't question me. She told me not to go out alone without the groomsmen anymore. I said alright. At night, I snuck out the castle. I had a way of charming the guards. I met Lars in the woods at midnight. We talked and he shared some rum with me. I went out to meet Lars every night for a week in the woods. He had to leave in a couple of nights and I decided I was going with him. I left mother and father a message on a scroll. I told them I was in love with a pirate and I wanted a new life. I felt sad but it was now or never. I ran off with Lars. We were married by the pirate captain. I went on pirate raids and sword fighted and got a nice gash in my arm but it healed. Lars had to sew it up. We were so in love. We dug up buried treasure together and went to uncharted islands. Life was good until the day we caught by the Royal Navy. I was in a private cell. My mother the Queen was summoned and Lars and the other pirates were to be hung at day break. I pleaded for Lars life but to no avail. Lars was hung along with the others. I was heart broken and expecting a baby. My mother the Queen and my father the King bought me home to the castle to raise my baby. I would never forgive them for taking Lars away from me. I stayed in my room and refused to raise my baby. Queen Amanda would raise her for me. I didn't care. Before I knew it, I was locked in the tower room. They say I'm insane. It no longer matters. I will be dead by morning. One of the guards bought the poison I requested. I will be with Lars soon whom I still love and we will again sail the seven seas.

The next morning, the body of Princess Elizabeth was found dead in the tower room. Queen Amanda blames herself. She now looks into the eyes of Elizabeth's daughter Princess Allurya. She hopes she will do right by this child as Allurya plays with the necklace she is wearing. She whispers: "Allurya, you will be happy and I will never let you go. Please God, let me do right by this precious little angel."
** Image ID #993778 Unavailable **
** Image ID #1430326 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2009 Princess Megan Rose (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/300733