*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/302194-Meeting-Friends
by Diane
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #874207
Share the highs and lows with one Convention 2004 attendee.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#302194 added August 14, 2004 at 12:59pm
Restrictions: None
Meeting Friends
Diane couldn't wait to dive into the goody bag. She tossed a juicy chunk of cantaloupe into her mouth and motioned for Melissa is fashionably late! to follow her to the room. After picking through the goody bag and oohing and ahhing over all the great stuff the SM's gave them, they chatted and giggled.

They fell right back into the routine of being together, talking about family, friends and of course, Writing.Com.

"I'm so glad we signed up to be roomates again!" Mel said.

"Me too, it was comforting to know that my roomate was somewhat normal!" Diane laughed.

Mel stuck her tongue out at Diane between fits of laughter and tried to catch her breath. "We should go see if phil1861 has arrived yet. I can't wait to see my Bubby!"

Diane dragged herself off the bed, "We should, I can't wait to see if he's grown any hair or had a butt implant!"

They left the room laughing, arm in arm. On the way back to the lounge, the spotted The Milkman coming down the hall.

"MOO!" they yelled in unison.

Moo looked up, a smile forming in anticipation of the hugs he knew were coming. He promised gift points to the first person to hug him at the Convention. He wondered which girl would reach him first.

"Should we do this together?" Diane asked Mel.

"Yeah! Then we both get gps!" Mel said, taking off in a run toward Moo.

After the hugs and smiles were exchanged, the women followed Moo to his room. He was sharing a room with Pookie and they wanted to play a prank on their unsuspecting friend.

"We could short-sheet his bed," Mel suggested.

"Why stop there?" Diane asked, "Let's take the sheets off and remake the bed! We can hide the sheets in our room!"

When Diane turned to see if the others were up for the sheet snatch, she ran into a wall. Mel and Moo laughed. It would be the first of many encounters with the wall that weekend.

When they arrived in the room, they were both thrilled and disappointed to discover Pookie had already been there and gone. The sheet prank was out, so Mel grabbed Pookie's carryon bag and hid it in the cabinet.

"That should drive him crazy," Mel said, "What else can we do?"

"Write him a note!" Moo suggested.

Mel and Diane laughed, "A dirty note!" Mel shouted, choking on laughter.

Diane picked up the hotel notepad and thought about what to write. She giggled to herself as she jotted, Sorry I missed you dirty boy. *Wink*, on the notepad. It wasn't what the others intended, but they chuckled anyhow.

"Let's go find him!" Mel shouted, grabbing Diane's arm and dragging her out of the room.

All three set out once again for the lounge, eager to catch up with their friend from the year before.
© Copyright 2004 Diane (UN: sgambill72 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Diane has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/302194-Meeting-Friends