*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/303351
Rated: ASR · Book · Drama · #873145
The Royal Wedding. Fictional and personal views of Princesses and Queens.
#303351 added August 23, 2004 at 3:36pm
Restrictions: None
Princess Sapphire
*Flower1* *Flower3* *Flower4* *Flower5* *Flower6* *Flower3* I am Princess Sapphire. My eyes are dark blue and that is why I was named as such. My mother is Queen Allurya. My mother and I share a secret about the Land of the Unicorns. The unicorns are safe in this land and they don't venture out too far when they do leave the land. They stay by the woods where they are free and safe. I am married to Count Laborn. He is a good man and I do love him. I had a jealous suitor, the Squire's son Victor O'Shay. He was so jealous because I was to marry the Count, that he kidnapped my Count and put him in the cave of dragons. The dragons are friends of mine and they sent for Pegasus who flew my beloved Count home on his wings.As for Victor, I had my mother the Queen, exile him to another country. I should have hid the dragons cook him and eat him but I am not like Great Great Aunt Arabella.

I love riding around on unicorns and Pegasus. I have even rode on the dragons. I have even helped wizards with spells and know some healing practices for illnesses. The Princesses in my family have never been usual and I am not, either. I even have tea with the mermaid Serena. We sat on the rocks and drink tea. She is delightful. She can only be out of water so long but I love her. I have used a spell on her where she can be human for twenty-four hours and she does have fun at the Balls but she likes life under the sea better.

My Prince and I only have sons. We have three. Eric, Barnabas and Talbot. I am afraid the Princess line will end. I do want to have my own little girl but I guess it isn't to be. I have to be happy with the Count and my sons. Course, I have my dragons, unicorns and Pegasus. I guess I will have to consider my life complete.
** Image ID #875856 Unavailable **
** Image ID #863258 Unavailable **
** Image ID #854849 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2004 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/303351