*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/303604
Rated: E · Book · Children's · #853675
Cinderella's life after the glass slipper. Other fairy tale scenarios included.
#303604 added October 25, 2015 at 5:15pm
Restrictions: None
The King and Mother's Wedding
We had the Wedding of King Tavia and Lady Tremaine at the castle last night. I do believe that Lady Tremaine{my step mother} is happy. King Tavia, too who is my father-in-law. Mother won't be bossy, I hope. She has been so good to the servants and everyone. She isn't the mean woman I knew as a child. That was another life time ago and I put it behind me.

Snow White, her Prince, the dwarfs, their girlfriends, Belle and her Prince were here for the Wedding. The dwarfs are getting married and building on to their house. They and their girlfriends are so cute. Emerald danced with the dwarfs. She is taller then them. It is so cute. I bought baby Prince Nolan out for an hour and everyone loves him. Belle's son Daniel got a lot of attention, too.

My sisters Drizella and Anastasia were here, too for the Wedding. I and my sisters stood up for mother as her Wedding party. Drizella bought the twin girls{her daughters} who dropped flowers all over. Emerald looked so beautiful in her royal green dress and she dropped flowers as well She rearranged the flowers on the tables before that. She done a beautiful job. *Flower1* *Flower3* *Flower4* *Flower5* *Flower6* *Flower3* *Flower4* It was so nice to see my sisters. We talked and laughed. We took turns riding my unicorn Snow. We helped make the cake for the Wedding. We took turns dancing with our step father, the King{also my father-in-law}. Mother and I hugged and I hugged King Tavia as well. He looked so sweet dancing with the twins and Emerald. He favors Emerald but that doesn't mean he don't love the twins. He does.

I have a house full of guests. The castle can hold them all. Ariel and her Prince got here late for the ceremony as were Aurora{Sleeping Beauty} and her Prince. Today, the Princesses and my sisters are going to have tea, make quilts and cook dinner. Sometimes, it's fun to be normal housewives. I love being surrounded by my family and friends. Tonight, we are going to have a Ball. It will be a great week of Balls and good times with those I love. Fairy Godmother was at the Wedding secretly and dancing. She gave me the beautiful life that I have.
** Image ID #2062335 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2015 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/303604