*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/305284
Rated: ASR · Book · Drama · #873145
The Royal Wedding. Fictional and personal views of Princesses and Queens.
#305284 added August 20, 2006 at 7:52pm
Restrictions: None
Queen Nessy
*Flower1* *Flower3* *Flower4* *Flower5* *Flower6* *Flower3* I am Queen Nessy. I was named for the Lochness Monster. She's very real. I met her and swam with her. I love her. She has a baby named Molasses. He, too is gentle. I lived in Scotland for awhile. Now, I live in England with my King Roman. We rule the land and are quite happy together. We have twin daughters: Princess Angelique and Princess Alicia. They are identical and only Roman and I can tell them apart. They are blonde and the most beautiful young women around. I became Queen at a young age because my parents died at an early age. I am related to Princess Sapphire and her son Barnabas was my great grandfather. I was the first female born in the family in a long time. Now, my daughters continue the blood line. For the past few generations, we have married Princes to keep the blood line royal. We have all settled back in England. I miss having tea with Serena,{She was a friend of Great Great Grandma Sapphire} the mermaid but she lives in a cave in Scotland with the Nessy, the Lochness Monster and baby Molasses. Mermaids live forever or so I have been told.
My daughters are quite a handful. They swim in the lake without their clothes and they don't care who is looking. They had some of the knights follow them to the cave of the dragons and the knights were scared to death. The dragons didn't hurt them but the knights didn't know that. Angelique has one of the knights madly in love with her and she thrives on it. She uses the poor guy. Once, my daughters snuck aboard a pirate ship and tortured the pirates. It's lucky they weren't hurt. We need to get them married off to respectable mates. Maybe then they will behave like Princesses then.
I was a quiet young girl growing up. My daughters sword fight. I know they were out behaving like highway men. They also ride around on the dragons. I wish they wouldn't be so open about it. I hope they don't get into serious trouble. I have thought of sending them to Scotland to live with relatives but I need to keep an eye on them.
It is a few days later. I just learned that Angelique is pregnant by the knight she has been sneaking around with. I heard her tell Alicia about this. How will I tell Roman and what will we do? Maybe we will have to move back to Scotland. Why did Angelique let this happen? I should have locked our daughters in the tower room as soon as they learned how to walk!
** Image ID #726570 Unavailable **
** Image ID #1146795 Unavailable **
** Image ID #1146681 Unavailable **
** Image ID #883809 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2006 Princess Megan Rose (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/305284