*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/307265
Rated: ASR · Book · Drama · #873145
The Royal Wedding. Fictional and personal views of Princesses and Queens.
#307265 added September 21, 2004 at 11:55pm
Restrictions: None
Princess Angelique
*Flower1* *Flower3* *Flower4* *Flower5* *Flower3* *Flower6* I am Princess Angelique. You know my mother Queen Nessy. I love my mother but she gets upset over everything. So, I wasn't the proper Princess. We have a history of Princesses who run amok. I loved my knight Devega. I had his child. A little boy Wyman. I still love my knight in shining armour and I married him. We live at the castle. Father favored Devega. Queen Nessy wants the perfect dynasty and household. Life isn't perfect even for royalty. My sister Princess Alicia married a Prince. Princes aren't in great supply. Alicia doesn't love him but mother insisted she marry the Prince since I disgraced the family. Mother loves Wyman, so what is the big deal? This was years ago and Wyman has now seen twenty-five winters. He's my one and only. He loves a peasant girl and of course mother isn't pleased.Queen Nessy will just have to get over it. I no longer fly around on dragons but that was so much fun. The little fairies hang around the palace gardens and I have tea with them. Devega no longer fights battles and I am glad of that. He spends all his time with me.
I still sword fight with Wyman and Devega. I'm older not dead. I still like to have fun. I drink wine and rum but that is my secret. I was a wild Princess. Alicia and I did rid the valley of trolls. We chased them back to the swamps with swords and threw acorns and apples at them. Trolls are filthy, disgusting creatures.
The quiet side me of me picks flowers and has picnics by the pond with Devega. I once ran with the pirates and they treated very well. I loved raiding ships. So did Alicia. I love to visit the gypsies when they come to the village. I have partied with them and learned a few spells from them. I have never used them though. I love the Balls we have at the palace. I dance with my knight as well as other men who ask me to dance. I have the best of both worlds. I am a Princess and yet I believe like a peasant. I am not ashamed. I help those who aren't as wealthy as us. I am raising Alicia's daughter Jeannie . Alicia is sick and has been for quite awhile. Jeannie is like my daughter. She's only eleven. A beautiful strawberry blonde and the best behaved girl around. Alicia had her late in life. I teach Jeannie the good things of being a Princess. We visit the dragons and she rides the dragons and the unicorns. She also has tea with the fairies. We plan to go to Scotland to visit Nessy, the lochness monster and Serena the mermaid. Devega and Wyman are going with us. We may settle in Scotland. Who knows? We have a castle to use that no one lives in. Alicia may not be around much longer and she has asked me to raise her daughter. The Prince, Jeannie's father takes no interest in her. He's a cruel insensitive beast of a man. I consider Jeannie my daughter. Scotland holds a new life for us. Wyman will marry his peasant girl Essie before we leave for Scotland. I am ready for a change. I have my girl, Jeannie to raise and we will miss Alicia and I will always love my twin sister. Jeannie reminds me of Alicia and I. I would be lost without her. I promise to do right by her.

It is a week later. Alicia has died. We are getting ready to leave for Scotland. Wyman married Essie. With Alicia gone. We are ready to begin our journey to Scotland.
** Image ID #890672 Unavailable **
** Image ID #890678 Unavailable **
** Image ID #890753 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2004 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/307265