*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/308032
Rated: E · Book · Children's · #853675
Cinderella's life after the glass slipper. Other fairy tale scenarios included.
#308032 added October 25, 2015 at 5:16pm
Restrictions: None
The Seven Dwarfs Wedding
*Flower1* *Flower3* *Flower4* *Flower5* *Flower6* *Flower3* My Prince Charming and I have just returned home from Snow White's castle. The seven dwarfs got married and had a beautiful Wedding at Snow White's castle. It was so cute to see the dwarfs and their wives get married. Their wives are dwarfs as well and three of them are sisters. The dwarfs will be building houses on their land but Doc and his bride and Dopey and his bride will live in the dwarfs original house. Lady Tremaine and King Tavia attended the Wedding as well as my sisters. Belle and her Prince were there also. We took the children and Emerald had a good time and the dwarfs just dote on her as she does them. Mother used to get annoyed with the dwarfs but she was nice to them and she even made them quilts. I don't remember Lady Tremaine making anything for anybody when I was being raised by her but things have changed. My sisters quit being bossy and we are one happy family again.
Snow White, Belle and I helped make the Wedding dresses for the dwarf brides. The brides had their families there and we had a good time. Belle, Snow White and I had tea parties together. I love spending time with my friends. Sleeping Beauty was unable to attend. She is having her baby soon.
Baby Nolan is growing. The dwarfs and their brides love him. They will make good mothers someday. It is good to be home at the castle. The stars are so bright today. Prince Charming and I are going out on a midnight walk. We danced so much at the Wedding but we love to dance. We hope to host another Ball soon. I just wish my father was alive to see his grandkids and meet my adorable, loving Prince but I'm sure he is with my real mother looking down at us and smiling. They may be one of the shining stars out tonight. Fairy Godmother watches over us as well. It is a beautiful night and life.
** Image ID #859622 Unavailable **
** Image ID #2062335 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2015 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/308032