*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/312144
Rated: ASR · Book · Drama · #873145
The Royal Wedding. Fictional and personal views of Princesses and Queens.
#312144 added October 28, 2004 at 10:55pm
Restrictions: None
Princess Moira
*Flower1**Flower3**Flower4**Flower5* *Flower3* *Flower4*Greetings! Princess Moira here. I am Queen Marlena's daughter. I kept mother hopping. I love to race horses. I used to challenge all the knights to a horse race. I always won! If they won, I would give them a kiss. If I won, they still got a kiss. Mother didn't approve but some of the knights were killed in battle so I feel like I sent them into battle feeling good about themselves. They all thought I was the most beautiful Princess ever. The knights were the nicest men around.

I once saved a fox from a fox hunt. I found him before the dogs and men did. I took him home as a pet. My mother and father weren't too pleased. Vixen was a sweet fox and father finally put a end to fox hunting. Father loved me and spoiled me. I got away with anything. Vixen lived a lot of good years. I loved that sweet little fox.

I married an Earl, Marvin of Kensworth. He is five years older then me and so handsome. Dark hair and black eyes. We love each other dearly. I lost our baby before it was born. I was afraid I would lose Marvin's love but I didn't. I went to see Hortense, the herb woman who everyone calls a witch. She really isn't. She heals people and helps women to give birth to babies. Hortense mixed me up a potion to help me get pregnant again and I did. I had a boy Wendell and my beautiful baby daughter Rose. The herbs in my last potion came from roses so I named my little girl Rose. I didn't tell Marvin that Hortense fixed me potions so I can drink them and have babies. He thinks she's a witch but I won't let anyone try to harm her or put her in the dungeon. If it wasn't for her, we wouldn't have our babies. I owe her that much.

I am not as young as I used to be. My children have seen over thirty winters. I pick flowers and I ride horses but I no longer race them. Rose and I are very close.I love Wendall but he is closer then Marvin. He dotes on Rose but she and I have the special bond. Rose hasn't married, yet and this worries me. Wendall married the ambassador's daughter Dorian and she is all wrong for him. She rules him and doesn't respect him but Wendall doesn't want to hear what I have to say. They have no children. Rose has no interest in men and I worry about her. She needs to continue the legacy of the royal line. Rose is good and she is the perfect lady. She needs to be married. I would like to have grandkids before it is too late. I hope Hortense has a potion for her but she is getting old and forgetful. I have to be patient with my Darling Rose.
** Image ID #900341 Unavailable **
** Image ID #902004 Unavailable **
** Image ID #900964 Unavailable **



© Copyright 2004 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/312144