*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/312248
by Maeven
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #901086
journal (noun) : an outlet for the voices in my head . . .
#312248 added October 29, 2004 at 8:28pm
Restrictions: None
SuperSperm!
It's a bird. No, it's plane. No! It's SuperSperm!

Yeah, yeah. *Smile* Anyways, today was Halloween dress up day at school so everybody came in proper attire - or, well, not so proper attire. So I walk into Acrylic Painting class and found myself face to face with Mister SuperSperm.

Boy, that woke me up.

The boy was dressed in white with a bulb shaped cover over his head. On his chest was the Superman logo - only it was in the form of a grinning sperm shaped into a S snake style. Then the kid turned around and almost whacked me across my legs with his long little flaggellum tail. His arms were bulged up with biceps so it was one buff sperm - won't have to worry about defective genes, I guess. *Wink* By this time, I was too busy laughing my head off and wondering just where the heck did he managed to get that costume??

It reminds me of last year when a guy came in as a bloody tampon with red cotton stuck all over his head. The deans had a fun time carting him to their offices.

A computer teacher dressed up as Mr. T and spent his time standing outside of his classroom, shouting "I pity the fool!" at freshmen. He's such a good sport about Halloween - dressed up as The Hulk last year and bounded and leapt through the hallways, snarling at people. Ah, wasn't that nice.

Pretty fun today, but I have to say I enjoyed Pajama Day more. Much more comfy - miss my fluffy slippers and my bear.

Happy Early Halloween!

~ Maeven


© Copyright 2004 Maeven (UN: maeven at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Maeven has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/312248