*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/312830
Rated: E · Book · History · #903124
A fictional journal of Marie Antoinette's life.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#312830 added June 4, 2011 at 3:03pm
Restrictions: None
The End For The Royal Family
The French Revolution has started. The end is near for the royal family. Louis and I decided to take the kids and go to Austria to my parents castle in Austria. It sounded like the right thing to do. We left in the middle of the night. We were captured by our own Palace guards! Can you believe that? We are now in the Dungeon. I feel that our lives are over.

We have been in prison four years now. My children are in seperate dungeon rooms. I have only seen Louis twice and my children three times thanks to a caring guard. My sister Anna has been here several times and I am allowed to see her. We weep together and she curses my parents as do I. If only they wouldn't have made me marry Louis. My parents have never attempted to see me. If I had to do over, I would have let my family cast me out and I wouldn't have married Louis. I wouldn't have had the children but we have messed up their lives as well as ours. Garrett, my Count that I loved has come to see me and tried to get me and the children out of prison by pleading our case. His wife has died and he said if and when he gets me out of here, he wants to be with me. Nice dream but it is too late. I am still married to Louis. We have had several trials. The final one is tomorrow. I hope my Count was able to help with our situation.

The final trial was today. Louis and I were convicted
of treason and are to sentenced to the gillotine. Garrett held me and cried. Why didn't he want me all those years ago? It is too late now. The children will remain in prison.

I am living out my last days here. My time is over. Tomorow is the day of my execution. I am done crying. I got to tell my children good-bye and Louis but it was bitter sweet with him. I have never loved him. I wouldn't even hug him. I spit on him. He was the worst King ever which makes me a lousy Queen as well. I have to go. The guards are coming for me. I pray God lets me enter Heaven. Garrett was here and I am ready to go with the last kiss he gave me. Louis and my children saw this but I don't care. I hope France becomes a peaceful country and the next King and Queen are better rulers then Louis and I. I love my children and Garrett. Good-Bye and peace to all.

Marie Antoinette was beheaded as we all know. I hope you have enjoyed my story as told in her journal here written by me.
Beautiful painting of Marie Antionette in purple dress by best friend Angel.
Enchanting Princess dressed in purple  by best friend Angel.
** Image ID #726570 Unavailable **
© Copyright 2011 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/312830