*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/314755
Rated: ASR · Book · Drama · #873145
The Royal Wedding. Fictional and personal views of Princesses and Queens.
#314755 added April 2, 2009 at 4:17pm
Restrictions: None
Queen Rose
*Flower1* *Flower3* *Flower4* *Flower1* *Flower5* *Flower4* *Flower3* Hello. Queen Rose here. I got married at the age of thirty and five years. I married a Prince and we became King and Queen after my parents died. I was the well behaved Princess. I didn't ride on unicorns or dragons. I behaved like the perfect Princess. Yeah, right. I became pregnant by a knight in father's army. No one knew. I didn't tell anyone. I took an extended trip to Ireland and had my baby there. I gave birth to a baby boy I named Nigel. I left Nigel with my cousin Rachael who raised him. I returned to Ireland every two winters for a few months. I spent time with Nigel and he knew me as his mother. A long distance relationship. No one found out my secret. I married Prince Denato and my visits to Ireland to see Nigel were less frequent. I gave birth to a baby girl Adriana I had with Denato. A beautiful little fun loving child. Nigel is now thirty. I had him at seventeen years old. I am forty- seven years of age now. Adriana has seen eleven winters. I miss Nigel. I haven't seen him in so long.

Imagine my surprise when Nigel showed up in England! He met Denato but didn't tell him I am his mother. No one knows. Adriana thinks he is the most wonderful man ever. He is her brother and Nigel loves her as she worships him. I had a chance to talk to my son alone. He doesn't want any problems. He just wants to be with me and get to know his little sister. Nigel and I talk in private. Around others, we act like different people. A Queen conversing with one of the knights. He met his father Laurence but Laurence never knew about me being pregnant. I hate all these secrets. I am the Queen and Denato would never forgive me if he knew the truth. I suffer with my secret in silience.I enjoy seeing Nigel. He and Adriana are so perfect together. He taught her how to sword fight. All the Princesses in our family knew the art of sword fighting.

Today is the worst day of my life. It is eight years later. Nigel was killed in battle today. In my grief, I blurted out Nigel is my son. Denato refuses to speak to me and Adriana has left. I have taken to my bed and I am ill. I no longer wish to live. Laurence and I had a huge fight and he slapped me. Denato wanted to imprison him but I wouldn't let him. Denato hasn't been to see me. He wants to divorce his Queen. I no longer care. My life is over.

Queen Rose died of heart failure but it was really a broken heart. Her secrets caught up with her.The other Princesses had their secrets but Queen Rose's secret came out and ruined her.
** Image ID #1537698 Unavailable **
** Image ID #1537700 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2009 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/314755