*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/316164-And-mom-has-had-it--And-Heaven-from-a-friend
Rated: 18+ · Book · Family · #178297
Ok so I am addicted...
#316164 added December 12, 2004 at 2:20pm
Restrictions: None
And mom has had it!!!! And Heaven from a friend.
I clean and clean. So I finally set down the law. Every family member puts in one hour a day of house cleaning until this house looks decent. This is the third day and things look better already. I even had the 6 year old doing clothes. But I am tired of working and it still looks like a wreck around here.
I have been spending more time reading and writing now too with some time not having so much cleaning on my own to do. I still am putting in 2-3 hours a day on cleaning. I don't know why we can't get it together.
I talked to a friend today and she told me about an out of body experience she had as a child. She was praying at a summer camp and fell out ( in spirit) She said she wasn't even trying. She just had gone up to the altar to pray for a friend and next thing she knew she was in Heaven talking with Jesus. She was in a field talking to a dead granny she barely knew from life and a pet. It was beautiful and peaceful and Jesus was showing her around. She then came back and was very cold. The camp counselors said that summer they had a lot of kids that day go into the spirit. ( and later that summer) My friend said she was only 9 but remembers it so clearly. She didn't want to come back but Jesus told her she needed to come back and live. Isn't that amazing? My friend said she has always had this peaceful feeling since and can't wait to go there again in death. I have known her a couple of years but she just told me this now because she thought I might think she was crazy. Actually I think it was pretty special!!!
© Copyright 2004 Soul sister (UN: suzydiana at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Soul sister has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/316164-And-mom-has-had-it--And-Heaven-from-a-friend