*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/320170-Celebrating-the-Death-of-a-Scofflaw----
by Archie
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #697567
Thoughts & Ideas & words to try. Quick things to share.
#320170 added December 31, 2004 at 8:55am
Restrictions: None
Celebrating the Death of a Scofflaw . . . .

I was so happy to read of the death of the person who ran the red light at Independence and Witchduck in Virginia Beach, VA yesterday. My hope is that he realized how stupid he was before he died, that perhaps that thought was his last, "Gee, I am sooo stupid, and now I'm going to die for it."

Perhaps this is a bit harsh, but even his family should be happy; they will not have to worry about being in a car he is driving carelessly. I know Hampton Roads, VA is just a little safer now that the red light runner from yesterday's accident, the scofflaw, is dead.

Unfortunately, the victim, the driver who was obeying the law, had his car damaged, but he fortunately was not seriously injured. I hope the dead scofflaw has a large estate and that the vicitim gets a large chunk of it.

Archie R. Whitehill
Mercenary Writer
Have Words Will Write

*Star*

© Copyright 2004 Archie (UN: archiew at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Archie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/320170-Celebrating-the-Death-of-a-Scofflaw----