*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/320177-A-FEDEX-Funeral---
by Archie
Rated: 13+ · Book · Opinion · #758164
This is a catch all area for thoughts and things.
#320177 added December 31, 2004 at 9:23am
Restrictions: None
A FEDEX Funeral . . .
or UPS or DHL, depending on where you are. This is for the deceased who always wanted to travel, but never got the chance. What the relatives and friends do is pack the deceased in a special casket, an insulated stainless stell casket with a small window over the face, one that can be filled with dry ice to help preserve the body.

The body is then shipped to various major cities or vacation spots around the world via FEDEX or UPS or such. At each spot, the casket is removed from the plane, placed in a hearse and taken on a tour of the city, returned to the airport, and then flown to the next destination. During the trip, various stickers, such as the ones people used to put on suitcases, could be plastered onto the casket as souvenirs.

On the corpse's return home, the burial would take place, burying a world travel instead of a stay-at-home body. BTW, don't expect post cards from this particular class of traveler!


Archie R. Whitehill
Mercenary Writer
Have Words Will Write

*Star*

© Copyright 2004 Archie (UN: archiew at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Archie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/320177-A-FEDEX-Funeral---