*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/323853-Teenage-Years
by Kings
Rated: 13+ · Book · Opinion · #921319
I will be updating this journal often, so please come back.
#323853 added February 4, 2005 at 5:32am
Restrictions: None
Teenage Years
Around the age of 14 I started writing poetry, mainly romance and love poems. I believe the reason I chose to write about romance was because of my shyness with girls this was my way of enjoying girl's in my dreams and thoughts.

I was a very lonesome boy sometimes I would escape reality and find a place to be alone to meditate.
The reason I had to have an escape was because of the pressure of my home life. Even though I loved my siblings with all my heart it was hard to care for them all the time.

When I became 17 Mom's illness had regressed and I could finally have some time for myself. My older sister lived in Ohio so I went to stay with her for awhile. I Found a job cutting grass for a rich man who lived in a mansion in Cincinnati, Ohio.

He had a huge estate in the rich distict with a driveway at least 1 mile long. They were trees along the driveway lined in a row about every 15 ft a part.
I had to trim the grass around each of them then cut the rest of the grass along the driveway in a day and a half time in order to keep up with my schedule.

Later, Kings

"Member Group"
** Image ID #921226 Unavailable **

"Anood"
** Image ID #905240 Unavailable **

Alexa's baby illustration
"Alexa Boomstra's Baby Illustration"

"All good is love and all love is God" By: Kings



© Copyright 2005 Kings (UN: tazzy1228 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kings has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/323853-Teenage-Years