*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/326485
Rated: ASR · Book · Drama · #873145
The Royal Wedding. Fictional and personal views of Princesses and Queens.
#326485 added January 11, 2008 at 8:11am
Restrictions: None
Queen Autumn
*Flower1* *Flower3* *Flower4* *Flower5* *Flower6* Hello. I am Queen Autumn. I became Queen at an early age. My parents died within three winters of each other. I was a Princess for twenty winters and then I became Queen. I wasn't ready for this title but I learned to be Queen in a hurry. I had more fun as a Princess. Like when they had a fox hunt one time and I hid Jasper, the red fox. He was so cute and had a family of five babies. I couldn't let him get caught and hurt. I summoned the dragons to scare the fox hunters. That was so much fun. Dragons flying everywhere and blowing fire. One even had the runs! That was so funny! No one got hurt. They were just scared. There hasn't been a fox hunt since. I went to see the baby foxes and they were my friends.

I married a Knight, Sir Erwin. I fell in love with him and we were married when I had seen seventeen winters. Mother died of an illness the following winter. Father took ill as well and I lost him . It was then I became Queen. Erwin isn't a King but he helps me all he can. We have three sons: Bo, Martin and Quentin. I don't have a daughter, yet. I am hoping. I see to it that the peasants and others have plenty to eat and descent housing. That's what a good Queen does. I let Erwin deal with the Knights since he was and still is a Knight. The Knights are so faithful. They love to have their jousts. Our boys love to pretend like they are knights.

I finally got my daughter. I named her Felicity. She is a beautiful blonde. She loves riding horses and she too, loves dragons and foxes. We have a pet fox named Spencer who lives in the castle. He causes no problems and is loved by all. Felicity has recently been hanging out with gypsies! I don't mind the gypsies visiting us but my daughter dresses like them and I have to put a stop to this. I don't want her to end up a gypsy. She fights with her brothers and does gypsy dances. What is a mother to do? Erwin is no help. He spoils her and the boys. I don't want her to end up like some of the Princesses and Queens before us. We have a code of rules to follow and Felicity must know her place.

Now, I have the worse news of all. Felicity has run off with the gypsies! The Knights can't find them. My baby has left! I don't know what to do. I hope she comes back home. I can't bear to be without her!
** Image ID #1065353 Unavailable **
** Image ID #1199820 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2008 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/326485