*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/332150-Jon-Bon-Jovi-again-and-again-and-again
Rated: ASR · Book · Religious · #554904
Just Jul Lee is just me. I write my thoughts and observations.
#332150 added March 3, 2005 at 10:19am
Restrictions: None
Jon Bon Jovi again and again and again...
Jon Bon Jovi again and again and again...
DATE: March 3, 2005


For those of you who don't know, yesterday, March 2, was Jon's birthday. He turned 43. Still a hottie. Ahem.

Anyway, I told almost everyone I worked with that it was his birthday and I blame the dream I am about to unfold here on that very fact.

I lived in a huge house in the country with Jon, who was my husband, my best friend Jennie and her husband (in real life) Stephen.

Supposedly, something had gone wrong in the married life of me and Jon. Jennie was showing me where to go, that's how I knew we were in the country. We were standing on the steps staring into the countryside. It was like a movie.

Anyway, I left.

Next thing I know, it's been weeks and Jennie calls me to tell me to meet Jon at the mall. I go to the mall and walk the whole place looking for him but I don't see him.

I look out the window and see my friend's mustang with the pirate license plate in the front and I'm thinking, no, he wouldn't come with Stephen. I wonder if Jennie's here.

Suddenly, I trip! Go figure, it's a dream and I still manage to fall on my face. Now, the hallway of the mall looks like the inside of a department store but I know it's the hallway. I tripped by a rack of clothes because I was trying to see the car outside the windows.

Jennie sees me and says, "Come on Julie." I get up and she looks at me all irritated and says, "Change your clothes."

I hear, "Spit out your gum." and I say, "No, I don't want to."

She shakes her head and we walk around the corner to the shoes. Stephen, Josh and Jon are all standing there. Jennie immediately throws her arms around Stephen and I look at Jon.

"Hey," he says as he pinches my cheek. Then, he hugs me. I'm not going to gush, really, but oh the man has a body like nobody I've known! Anyway, I open my eyes and everyone is gone, including Jon. I'm like, what?

I leave the shoes and look to my right and Jon is sitting on one of the shoe benches, like they have in Payless Shoes, with Josh. I see him looking at me with big brown eyes and I practically melt. Now, sue me, but right this instant, I'm not exactly sure his eyes are brown.

I turn my back on him and he says, "I'm right here,"

In my head I was thinking, I know. I turn and face him and he's holding a pair of tennis shoes.

"Since you left me these shoes haven't fit right," he says and I just look at him for a moment. Then, I kneel before him and begin putting the shoe on his foot. I can't seem to get his foot in the shoe and I look up at him and ask, "Do these even fit you?"

He has an adorable little smirk on his face as he stares at me and finally I get his foot in the shoe. Then, there are like thirty different laces to the shoe, all different colors. I'm trying to lace them and Josh watches me struggle.

The odd thing was that there were pink shoelaces. Pink! Come on. Anyway, I'm in a mad tangle of shoelaces by the time the dream ends. At one point, Josh asks me, "Shouldn't you lace the pinks together?" and I'm just too frustrated with the uncountable amount of laces to answer. Then I wake up.

And that's it.

By the way, God dealt with me about my foolishness toward His will for my life. I'm deleting my rant on marriage and moving on.

That's all. Have a great day!

© Copyright 2005 DragonWrites~The Fire Faerie~ (UN: mystdancer50 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DragonWrites~The Fire Faerie~ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/332150-Jon-Bon-Jovi-again-and-again-and-again