*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/332165-Not-Jon-Bon-Jovi
Rated: ASR · Book · Religious · #554904
Just Jul Lee is just me. I write my thoughts and observations.
#332165 added March 3, 2005 at 11:49am
Restrictions: None
Not Jon Bon Jovi?
Not Jon Bon Jovi?
DATE: March 3, 2005

Later that morning...


The more I thought about the dream, the more I realized that it wasn't Jon Bon Jovi.

Yes, it started out as him but the guy in the mall that hugged me and told me about the shoes and all that jazz wasn't him. I still referred to him as Jon for lack of a better name, but, I believe it was the guy from my other mall dream, invading upon my Bon Jovi dream.

I fell slightly better because it never sat well with me when Jon wasn't with Dorthea. I am so happy that they are still married, still devoted to each other.

So, the beginning of the dream was Jon but only in name since I never saw him. The guy at the end of the dream was definately a combination of my original dream guy mentioned a few entries ago and the guy from Hastings.

My conscience is relieved. I shall carry on now.

That's all...thanks for listening.

© Copyright 2005 DragonWrites~The Fire Faerie~ (UN: mystdancer50 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DragonWrites~The Fire Faerie~ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/332165-Not-Jon-Bon-Jovi