*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/333235
Rated: 13+ · Book · Romance/Love · #944791
A young Lord wins his bride Sapphire in a poker game. Can love happen between these two?
#333235 added November 22, 2015 at 10:40am
Restrictions: None
Lizzy
Sapphire was happy that she and Quentin had confessed their love for each other. She felt truly married now. She had just received a message that Lizzy wanted to come and visit her. Quentin told Sapphire that Lizzy was more then welcome to visit them. Lizzy's season was coming up in a few weeks and she wanted to spend time with Sapphire before the even happened. Actually, she was nervous about finding a husband and wanted Sapphire's support on this matter. Sapphire wanted to spend time with her best friend Lizzy. She had missed her. The lady of Evergreen answered her friend's letter right away and had one of the servants deliver her to her. Lizzy arrived the following day. She was helped out of the carriage by her driver and she thought Evergreen looked like Heaven.

"Sapphire, I have missed you. I heard about Dante. I do wish that I could have seen him. Oh, Sapphire, you look beautiful. Look at this house. It's beautiful. You are the lucky one. I have got to find a Prince." Lizzy's red curls bounced as she talked and looked around. This made Sapphire laugh. Lizzy would be a handful to some man soon but she had a lot of love to give thought Sapphire. Lizzy gave Sapphire a big hug.

"Lizzy, I have missed you, too. Dante asked about you. I hope you can see him next time." The next thing she knew was that Lizzy was running down the hill to see the ocean and Sapphire was running behind her. Lizzy was like a child at times. She tried to sneak up on a seagull. That was Lizzy alright. Nothing shy about her.

Sapphire got Lizzy to go up to the house and Teresa, one of the maids took her bags to the room that had been prepared for her. Lizzy looked at everything in the house and all the rooms. She asked Sapphire: "Can I stay here with you? I don't want a man. I would even be your maid. You wouldn't have to pay me. Oh, Sapphire my parent's house looks like a hovel compared to this one."

"Now, Lizzy, your parents have a nice house. You will be glad to have a husband someday. You will see."

"Oh my gosh! Sapphire, you love Lord Quentin, don't you? I can see it in your eyes. You lucky girl!"

"Yes, I do love Quentin and he loves me. We are happy." Lizzy hugged Sapphire. Sapphire then took Lizzy up to see her room. It was all decorated in blue. "Oh, Sapphire, this is so lovely. I am going to live here." She laughed and was dancing around like a child.

Quentin come home and Lizzy bowed to him. He laughed and told her that wasn't necessary. Lizzy went on about how much she loved their house and Quentin and Sapphire didn't get a word in.

The next few days, Lizzy and Sapphire rode horses and went to the beach. Lizzy wasn't really looking forward to her season but this is what her parents wanted. After ten days, Lizzy's mother sent her a letter by messenger saying that it was time for her to come home to get ready for her season. Sapphire had really enjoyed her visit as did Quentin. Lizzy amused him. The days had gone too fast for Lizzy. She had felt like a Queen while she had been here at Evergreen. Sapphire promised Lizzy that she would be at her parent's house next week to help Lizzy with her season. Sapphire hoped Lizzy would be able to choose the proper husband. One that would love her like Quentin did her. Were the men of social status ready for Lizzy? She hoped so. World, watch out, Lizzy was going to get a husband.
Word Count: 635
** Image ID #1649998 Unavailable **
** Image ID #1651355 Unavailable **
© Copyright 2015 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/333235