*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/333784
Rated: 13+ · Book · Romance/Love · #944791
A young Lord wins his bride Sapphire in a poker game. Can love happen between these two?
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#333784 added November 22, 2015 at 10:42am
Restrictions: None
Lizzy's Choice
Lizzy announced her choice the next day. She had chosen Gerald McReilly, a Baron's son. Lizzy thought he was cute and she would be a Baroness once she was married. Her parents were happy about the decision and Sapphire was happy for her. She hoped Lizzy would fall in love with him someday.

The wedding was going to take place in a couple of weeks. Sapphire was going to stay with her parents to help Lizzy with her weddding plans. Quentin was going back to Evergreen. He would miss Sapphire but he was understanding about it.

The next few days Lizzy was being fitted for dresses and her mother Lynette was busy as well as planning for the big event. Sapphire admired Lizzy as she ran around like a chicken with her head cut off. Sapphire ended up staying with Lizzy and her parents. They did have a free day and had lunch together.
"You saw Gerald. Do you think he's cute?"
"Yes, I do. He seemed to like you, too. You danced with him the most."
"I did, didn't I? I hope Quentin don't mind you being here with me. I hope Gerald turns out as nice as him. Can I trade Gerald with Quentin?"
"Lizzy! No, you can't have Quentin. It's bad enough his one ex-mistress still wants him."
"What?" Lizzy's eyes were as big as saucers. She loved tossing her red curls back. She was so adorable.
"Belle is his ex-mistress. I have had to run her off twice. I wish we could find a man for her. Quentin loves me. He is so dedicated to me and loves me."
"Yes, he does. I love you, too."
"Oh, Lizzy, I hope you will live close by. I love you, too. You are liike my sister."
Sapphire and Lizzy embraced.

Time went by fast. It was the day of the wedding. Sapphire was all dressed in a lavender dress and she was going to stand up for Lizzy. Lizzy looked so pretty in her long white wedding dress with a long train. It wasn't as fancy as the one that Sapphire had worn but it was beautiful anyway. Quentin came back to see Sapphire. He kissed her on the cheek and told her that he had missed her. She promised that she would be back home tomorrow.

The wedding was ready to start. Sapphire walked down the aisle ahead of Lizzy. Lizzy was all smiles and blowing kisses as she walked down the aisle. Thuis was part of Lizzy's charm. God love her.
Gerald was a blonde headed man of seventeen winters as was Lizzy. Sapphire thought that they looked cute together. The minister sarted the wedding as the couple recited their vows then they were pronounced husband and wife. Lizzy looked so happy. She and Gerald shared a passionate kiss. The wedding was over.

Sapphire ran to Quentin and he embraced her. She told Quentin that she had changed her mind. She wanted to go home with him tonight. They went to Lizzy and Gerald and offered them their best wishes. Sapphire and Quentin didn't stay long. They went back to Evergreen. Sapphire had missed home and Quentin. They made up for a lost time.

Sapphire learned two months later that she and Quentin were expecting. Quentin was so happy when she told him. They had twins, a girl and a boy. Lizzy and Gerald had two girls later on. Lizzy and Sapphire remained close friends and enjoyed raising their children together. Love has a way of making things happen.
** Image ID #963196 Unavailable **


I was trying to make this into a novel but it ended up a short story. I couldn't write 50,000 words for the Writing Group I was writing this for. It had to be done in a month. I didn't reach my goal. So, it is a short story. Another ending that I thought of was having Lizzy run off with Dante, the pirate which means she left her husband. I hope you won't rate this too harshly. I did real good until I got writer's block. Thanks for reading. Always: Megan
** Image ID #1652613 Unavailable **
** Image ID #1652611 Unavailable **

































































Logo for Writing.Com Moderators - small.
** Image ID #853557 Unavailable **
© Copyright 2015 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/333784