*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/337823
Rated: ASR · Book · Drama · #873145
The Royal Wedding. Fictional and personal views of Princesses and Queens.
#337823 added August 9, 2005 at 3:34pm
Restrictions: None
Princess Felicity
*Flower1* *Flower3* *Flower4* *Flower5* *Flower6* *Flower2* *Flower4* Greetings. I am Princess Felicity. Queen Autumn is my mother. I loved being around the gypsies. I fell in love with Dominique, the gypsy Prince but he didn't love me. When I became pregnant with his child and gave birth to a son, he refused to marry me. I went back to the castle to live without our son. No one knows my secret except the knight Grayson Pierce that I married. He had a right to know. We have a son Randall. He is a handsome young man. I love Grayson as he does me. We later had a daughter Emerald. She has beautiful black hair like her father. My parents and I weren't speaking for awhile after I came home from living with the gypsies.

Mother had another daughter Lilac in her later years. I was already married and she was born shortly after my Emerald. Lilac and I aren't close but she and Emerald are. They love to hang out with the dragons. I know more spells then the palace wizards and they don't like it. The gypsies taught me well. The gypsies have been to the near by village but Dominique and the child don't come around me. I try to forget that I was even with Dominique. He is a Prince of the gypsies and I am a Princess of royal blood.

Emerald and Lilac are of the same age. They behave like proper Princesses. Randall recently became a knight. Where did the time go? I spend a lot of time with the unicorns. Father recently passed on. When mother passes on, I will have the duties of Queen. I don't know if I will be ready to run a kingdom or not. Time will tell.

I am being punished for my sins. Emerald has fallen in love with a gypsy man. It's mine and Dominique's son Sanford. Dominique never told his son who his mother is. Sanford and Emerald have been meeting in secret and I found them together in the woods. I heard him tell Emerald his father is Dominique. Emerald will be so heartbroken. My past has come back to haunt me. What am I going to do? I have to tell Grayson but he will be upset. There is no way I can tell mother. I have to tell Emerald before it is too late.
** Image ID #953584 Unavailable **
** Image ID #993778 Unavailable **
** Image ID #937475 Unavailable **



Logo for Writing.Com Moderators - small.

© Copyright 2005 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/337823