*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/342711-Some-news
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #933561
I have a few things to say and I am gonna say them here ...
#342711 added April 22, 2005 at 6:15am
Restrictions: None
Some news
I have to say that my blogs are getting rarer by the day! I have no one but myself to blame for this state of affairs. That, and the fact that my practice is looking up a little. I am left with far less time than I used to have earlier.

I did manage to take part in the UWW. I put in an experience-based article that described the three-odd years of my childhood that led up to the final passing away of my mother from breast cancer. Perhaps it was the sensitive nature of the item, but I got an unanimous five-star rating from all the reviewers of the WAR group and the UWW group!

My younger daughter Hannah has completed all school-related activities barring an inter House singing competition which is coming up next Tuesday, that is, four days from today. Inas, the elder one, who is appearing for the final Board exam next year, is already busy studying for a sort of "school entrance test" which will also begin from next Tuesday.

My wife Nishrin's work is also looking up as the marriage season approaches.

I pray to Allah to continue to shower His blessings upon us.

-Taher

© Copyright 2005 Dr Taher writes again! (UN: drtaher at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dr Taher writes again! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/342711-Some-news