*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/344083-Update-on-death
Rated: 18+ · Book · Family · #178297
Ok so I am addicted...
#344083 added April 28, 2005 at 9:45pm
Restrictions: None
Update on death
The lady I talked about in my last journal appears to have died from an auersym (spelling) with her heart. That explains the pain in her right side (back) and throwing up. She had been to the hospital but they thought it was kidney stones--- something doesn't sound right. Her daughter is doing pretty good considering. I think with all the people around -- it hasn't sunk in and she is in shock.
I saw something last night that would make for a good part of a book. I went up to a local service station up the road and as I pulled in a 20 something lady was on around the corner talking on a pay phone. It being almost 9 -- she looked out of place and I actually though that. She was dressed in scrubs like she is a nurse. Anyway it crossed my mind she was talking to a boyfriend or her phone must be broken.
I go in and buy a paper and when I come up I am just in time to see her significant other ( I could tell he was that) pull up and leaves his lights on and truck running) SHe had her back to him. He gently takes the phone from her and talks into the receiver and hangs it up. She looks in shock. He walks her to her car and they are in serious conversation. He is looking in her eyes gently talking to her and she is just listening. I think he was confronting her about an affair. I could not hear much but I could tell by how they acted. Very interesting.
© Copyright 2005 Soul sister (UN: suzydiana at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Soul sister has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/344083-Update-on-death