*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/347056
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #964073
Just because someone can't be seen, doesn't mean they're unimportant.
#347056 added May 19, 2005 at 1:26pm
Restrictions: None
Direction
"The only question I have is where I go from here."

Your name suits you Seshet. You want to know everything, but only if you are safe. Only if you are not humilated.

"Are you calling me a coward?"

Name calling is beneath me. I am too old to be baited by you.

"I'm sorry."

I will not be distracted by false apology. You must take risks to get to your destination. Action vs. Inaction. You worry too much about passing tests, trying to finish first, making an impression. Just stop.

"You sound disappointed."

I am. I only want what you want. But you balk at getting what you want the most.

"I'm afraid."

I know. But you can't be in this. Others will see, and lose confidence in you. You know. It's already starting to happen. That's why you're beginning to act. Though I wonder why it is so grudgingly.

"I guess it's because I'm bored, and intimidated by everything that's starting to happen. I was only supposed to be doing one little thing, and then it became something else, and now it's gotten so big, I don't know what to do."

You do know what to do. You have already recieved your instructions. You cannot continue to try to see into the future and predict what people will or will not do. Not only is that placing unneccesary strain on you, it makes you appear unfocused.

"I see."

You have to do more than acknowledge your problems, Seshet. You must act. You must not only take action, but be active continually to do what must be done.
© Copyright 2005 EyeSingOnTheCake (UN: mayasclaw at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
EyeSingOnTheCake has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/347056