*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/349189
Rated: ASR · Book · Romance/Love · #973372
The story of Padme and Anakin's romance written in journal form.
#349189 added May 4, 2022 at 10:49am
Restrictions: None
Ten Years Later
It is ten years later. Time does fly. I haven't written in my journal. I have been so busy with the Senate. I am no longer a Queen. I am now a Senator. I feel that I do a better job as a Senator. I wish I was just an ordinary person. I help the Senate make decisions and the Jedi Knights with decisions, too. I asked how Anikan was doing a few years ago and Yoda gave me a disturbibg look. Finally, they told me that he was turning into great Jedi Knight. That was nice to know.

I have had two suitors in all these years but nothing romantic. It is hard to find time for friends and suitors. I keep busy as a Senator.

*Flower1* *Flower3* *Flower4* *Flower5* What a day this has been. Obe-Wan and Anikan arrived today at the capitol. Anikan has turned into a handsome young man. Obe squeezed my hand. I wanted to hug Anikan. I have missed him but Jedi Knights are all serious and business. The way he looked at me. I just smiled and said that it was nice to see him again and that it has been a long time. I can't get over how handsome he is.

My life is in danger. Obe and Anikan are here to protect me. Corday was killed. They were after me. Corday was a member of the Senate and they were trying to kill me. Why? I am not sure. I feel so sorry for Corday. She was a loyal friend. I loved her and will miss her.

*Flower4* *Flower5* *Flower6* *Flower4* Another attempt was made on my life last night. Some poisonous worm like creatures were delivered to my room and almost bit me. Anikan killed them with his light saber. Obe and Anikan went after the person in the space craft who had left them there. Some woman was working for a bounty hunter and was killed before she could tell them who was trying to kill me. Anikan is my hero.When he was a little boy, he saved Obe, the Jedi Knights and Senate members by taking off in a space craft and shot the enemy soldiers when he was told to stay put. He had already proved that he was Jedi material. Anikan is so special. I have to remember that we each our responsiblities to others.Obe is so firm with Anikan and poor Anikan has to call him Master. This doesn't seem fair. Anikan says Obe treats him like a child and won't give him more Jedi duties and undermines him. I just patted him on the arm and he picked up my hand and kissed it. I had to excuse myself and leave. We have to keep our boundaries.

*Flower1* *Flower4* *Flower5* *Flower6* I can't believe what Obe just told me and Anakin. I have to leave for my lake home in the mountains for my own protection. They think a Viceroy is trying to kill me. Guess what? Anakin is going with me as my protector! We will be alone. This isn't a good idea. I don't trust myself. I have feelings for Anakin but we will have to keep our distance. I am not sure that I want to. If Obe knew how I feel about him. Anakin feels the same way about me. We have to be friends and keep everything business between us. This is my hardest challenge, yet. How does a woman control her heart?





© Copyright 2022 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/349189