*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/349572
Rated: ASR · Book · Romance/Love · #973372
The story of Padme and Anakin's romance written in journal form.
#349572 added May 4, 2022 at 10:50am
Restrictions: None
To Love Anakin
Anakin and I arrived at my parents's getaway in the mountains. My parents have been dead for years. Anakin was impressed by how beautiful it is here. The running waters and the mountains. The green grass. This is where I grew up until I became a Queen then I had to live at the capitol. I love the country life. I have missed it here.

Anakin is amazing. He can make fruits float through through the air. I have never met a man more handsome. He makes me laugh and when I look at him, I feel so safe here. We were outside looking at the moon and he rubbed his arm down my back. The dress that I had on was bare in the back. I felt such a warming sensation. He pulled me towards him and kissed me. I have wanted him to do that for so long but I had to pull away from him. We can't do this. I am a Senator. He is a Jedi Knight. He looked so hurt. He told me that he wants to fall in love someday and he wouldn't let being a Jedi stop him. I want Anakin but it can't happen.

Today, Anakin was riding one of the sheep creatures in the field and he fell off. It was so funny. I went to check on him to see if he was hurt. He grabbed me and we wrestled in the grass. He kissed me and I didn't stop him. He told me how beatiful he thinks I am. I love Anakin and I don't know what to do about this. I wish Anakin and I could stay here forever. We didn't make love. He is too respectable. I want Anakin. I would be a fool not to.

Anakin had a bad dream about his mother. He feels that she is in danger. He wants to leave for the desert area to go find her where he grew up. I am going with him. He needs me as I need him. I would go anywhere with Anakin. Thank goodness for men like Anakin.

© Copyright 2022 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/349572