*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/349671
Rated: ASR · Book · Romance/Love · #973372
The story of Padme and Anakin's romance written in journal form.
#349671 added May 4, 2022 at 10:52am
Restrictions: None
Oh, Anakin Why?
I had to go back to the capitol and Anakin back to the Jedi Knights. Why can't we have a normal life? Anakin comes and sees me every chance he gets. He flies in, in his space craft. We make every minute count. As soon as he sees me, he hugs me and kisses me. Our love is so strong.

*Flower1* *Flower3* *Flower4* I just learned that I am pregnant. When I told Anakin, he was so happy. He spent a few nights with me. The galaxy is having battles but when Anakin and I are alone, it is just us. Obe knows my secret that I am pregnant and Anakin and I are secretly married. He isn't happy about it but he cares about us.

I worry about Anakin. He has dreams that I will die in child birth. I reassure him that I will be fine. Anakin stopped by but couldn't stay. He was troubled by something. I don't know what it is. He told me that he loved me and kissed me. I told him how much I love him, too. I have a bad feeling that things aren't right. I am expecting any day. Stolen moments isn't giving us a good marriage. After the baby is born, we will be together. The past nine months and being apart from Anakin is stressful. I know he is a great Jedi Knight and he's loyal to the galaxy and his comrades but I need him, too. I have tried to get him to go back to our place at the lake and the mountains but he's too busy with the Jedi Knights. I have only seen him twice a month and I need to see him everyday. I love him so much. With the baby coming soon, I need him here with me.

Obe has just gave me startling news. He says that Anakin killed the younglings, the Jedi Knights and has turned to the Dark Side. THAT IS A LIE! WHY IS OBE SAYING THESE THINGS? I can no longer trust Obe. Anakin is in danger. I must warn him!

*Flower1* *Flower4* *Flower5* I found Anakin at the old mine. I told him what Obe said. He hugged and kissed me like he always does. He told me that he has joined the other side. OH ANAKIN,WHY? He will have powers and we will rule the universe and galaxy. He claims this is the only way he can save me from dying in child birth. He says that he is doing this for us. HE HAS JOINED THE DARK SIDE! His eyes are yellow. He looks so evil. Obe was right! I am so scared! I pushed him away and told him that I loved him. How could he do this? I don't know who he is. He says that he is the man that loves me. I told him no, he's not. Obe followed me here. Anakin called me a traitor! He slapped me and choked me and I couldn't speak. I passed out.

I came to and Obe and the robots are helping me give birth to twins. I don't know where Anakin is but I'm dying. I named the twins Luke and Leia. I called out to Anakin and told him that I love him. I told Obe that there is still good in Anakin. He's not evil. He and I love each other. Obe held my hand and I no longer have the will to live. With my last breath, I hope that the twins will read my journal someday and know how much Anakin and I loved each other. He isn't evil. I love Anakin and my babies. Oh, Anakin, please don't join the Dark Side.

Twenty Years Later

R2D2 had short circuited again. Leia sighed. "Hans, what is with R2D2? He has short circuited again. Hans, hand me the screw driver."

Luke laughed. "Let me help you, Sis." Hans handed Leia the screw driver. She unscrewed the one section of R2D2's head and out came a blue notebook. Leia picked it up as she saw the title Padme Skywalker's Journal.

"Oh, Luke. Our mother wrote this." Luke nodded. The twins read the journal together and Leai was crying afterwards. "Oh, Luke, Darth Vader did love our mother and she loved him. This is so sad." Hans hugged Leia and Luke remembered how his father had saved him from being killed by the Emperor. Leia felt like that she had just read a sad love story but it was true. This was the real story of her parents and if everyone said anything bad about Darth Vader ever again, she would show them her mother's journal. She felt a connection to them. No one can see them but a young Anakin and Padme are holding each other smiling at their children. They had found each other again in death.
Beautiful Blonde Angel Image From Lynda.
© Copyright 2022 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/349671