*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/351502
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#351502 added June 4, 2005 at 3:45pm
Restrictions: None
Get Me Out Of This Tree
Writing Prompt: She hugged the tree as she looked down at the ground far below. How did she get in the tree? Why is she there? What happens next?

Belle knew how she got in that tree. She was trying to help the black kitten get out of it. She climbed the tree. She was scared to death. Why she did love the little black kitten so much? Because he was cute. She slowly made it her way to the middle of the tree and she got close enough to grab the kitten she had named Midnight. She held him in her arms as he purred. When she looked down, she felt like she was going to fall. She decided to sit in the tree. Surely someone would show up to help her. She was literaly hugging the tree and her kitten.

She waited 40 minutes. Midnight was asleep in her lap. Finally, she heard voices and saw three young men her age walking in the meadow with golf clubs. "Hello, down there." The three young men looked up. They were surprised to see a pretty blonde girl sitting in the tree with a black kitten in her lap. "Can you help me?" she asked.

A young man that looked like Hayden Christensen said: "I have a rope in my truck. Just give us a minute. We will help you." The three young men went and got a rope and came back. They tossed the rope to Belle and told her to tie it around her waist. The kitten got up and climbed down by himself and wasn't scared. Belle thought: WHY DIDN'T HE DO THAT BEFORE?" The boys tugged on the rope as Belle climbed down the tree. The man who looked like Hayden reached up and pulled her into his arms. They had gotten her down. She smiled. "Hi. I'm Belle. Thank you for helping me." Bele thought he was gorgeous and a Prince.

"Hi. I'm Derrick. We love helping a damsel in distress. Maybe you are a Princess."

It was love at first sight. Derrick and Belle dated and married later on. Midnight? He still climbs trees but can get himself down. If you are ever up a tree, maybe you will meet a Prince to help you.

** Image ID #976282 Unavailable **
** Image ID #966576 Unavailable **



Logo for Writing.Com Moderators - small.

© Copyright 2005 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/351502