*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/356814
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#356814 added June 29, 2005 at 11:35pm
Restrictions: None
My Favorite Villian
Writing Prompt: Write about your favorite villian or villians.

My favorite villian is Darth Vader. Darth Vader started out as a cute, sweet innocent little kid. He was training to be a Jedi Knight. The Jedis weren't all that nice to him. Padme and Anakin fell in love. We saw the good side of Anakin, the future Darth Vader. He loved Padme and he had a kind, loving heart. I love the character of Darth Vader. He dressed up in black and as the song by ZZ top says: "Every woman is crazy about a sharp dressed man." Don't you just love his theme song? If you saw the last two Star Wars movies, you saw the kindness and caring side of Darth Vader. If the Jedi Knights wouldn't have been so up tight and stuffy and put more faith in Anakin, he wouldn't have went to the Dark Side. Before Darth Vader died in Return of the Jedi, he saved his son Luke from the Evil Emperor. That's when I cared about Darth Vader. Anakin and Padme were very much in love. He was promised special powers that would save her from dying in child birth but he was lied to. Our dear Anakin was a victim. Sad that he went to the Dark Side but I can understand why. Darth Vader wasn't all bad. Things in life happen that make people the way they are {even though Star Wars is fictional.} May the Force Be With You. I hope others feel sympathy for Darth Vader.
** Image ID #967489 Unavailable **
** Image ID #976283 Unavailable **

Logo for Writing.Com Moderators - small.

© Copyright 2005 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/356814