*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/360938-Come-Fly-With-Me-Come-Fly-Lets-Fly-Away
Rated: ASR · Book · Religious · #554904
Just Jul Lee is just me. I write my thoughts and observations.
#360938 added August 5, 2005 at 2:21pm
Restrictions: None
Come Fly With Me, Come Fly, Let's Fly Away!
Come Fly With Me, Come Fly, Let's Fly Away!
DATE: July 20, 2005


What was that date again? July 20th?!?!? But that means...

Yes, that means that today I fly away to NYC (WooHoo!), that I read Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince at last (Yes!) and that in just 24 hours or so, I will begin a weekend full of fun, food and writers (Whoot!) and here I am at work...

But, everything will work out fine, I believe and all I need to do is take my time and things in stride. My neopets are in the neolodge, my dog is going to miss me but she and the cat (little demon!!) will be fine, I'm packed (can you believe it?) and I'm ready to go...I think!

Well, I won't be blogging until I get back, more than likely, but I'm going to try to handwrite blogs during the day and whatnot and then transfer them here. My brother actually told me I could borrow his laptop if I could download the internet on it. My mom said no...*Cry*...but that's okay. One less thing to haul to NYC, to PA, back to NYC, back to NM...eh?

My auction items are done and packed away! I don't know how much they'll go for but I'm quite proud of them. Although not truly gifted with artistic ability, I have a slight flair for creation and determination and thus, my artwork was born! There's also an autographed poem...three comics and a poem...you buy them all together...I'm tired*Bigsmile*.

My brother has lent Mom and me his Mustang GT to drive me to Albuquerque so I can catch my plane. Just four hours of work, one hour of driving and two hours in the airport and I'll be on my way!!

And so...EVERYBODY SING!!

Come fly with me, come fly, let's fly away!

Be back soon!!

© Copyright 2005 DragonWrites~The Fire Faerie~ (UN: mystdancer50 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DragonWrites~The Fire Faerie~ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/360938-Come-Fly-With-Me-Come-Fly-Lets-Fly-Away