*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/375616-Mystery-Of-The-Skull
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#375616 added September 27, 2005 at 1:09am
Restrictions: None
Mystery Of The Skull
My parents live out in the country. Their house was the only one there outside of a house across the road with with a pond. Down the road, lived Great Grandma in a old two story brown brick house. The guy across the road sold the place and later passed on. Next door was a basement house where a man had kept sheep for years but it was deserted. For years, they had no neighbors. Five houses have gone up over the past few years. As the sheep house was tore down and a two story modern house was built. They have goats, pigs and a cow. It is like a small farm.

There are woods behind my parents house and woods across the road. There is a long lane where a house was built years ago and some hotel rooms built in a long buliding in the middle of the woods. This is so spooky and strange. City people owned this property and came to visit in the summer. Over the years, the city people no longer visit this property and more woods have grown and coyotes now live in these woods. One night when I was leaving, the coyotes were growling at me.

On the corner of the road, is an old red school house with one room and a cellar that was built a little before 1900. There is a cemetery across the road and it is turning into a huge cemetery. Some old Civil War tombstones can be found in this cemetery. Across from the school house are pine trees that sit on a hill made out of sand. Just recently, the ground was being dug to put down foundation for a house. My father was down there visiting the workers and they found a human skull that is believed to be over a hundred years old! It is an eight year old child's skull. The police were called and the building of the house has been set on hold with a police line tape set up. My mother just told me that Great Grandma's family had a cabin here on this land over a hundred years ago. Great Grandma is dead and there is no one alive to tell us who the eight year old child was. This is scary. Could this skull belong to an ancestor of mine? I can hardly wait to find out what the investigation comes up with. I will write more in this journal here if and when I find out anything. Lately, I thought that my life was boring! This is happening just a few weeks before Halloween!

** Image ID #1012757 Unavailable **
** Image ID #1005030 Unavailable **

Logo for Writing.Com Moderators - small.
** Image ID #992334 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2005 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/375616-Mystery-Of-The-Skull