*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/382575-I-Have-Lost-A-Friend
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#382575 added May 5, 2007 at 12:17am
Restrictions: None
I Have Lost A Friend
I am having a hard time dealing with a co-worker/friend's death. Suzanne, I know her as Sue was killed in a head on car accident this week. I didn't like her when I first met her a year ago but I changed my mind. She was a dear lady and made me laugh. She and I were going to work on our Case Manager Refresher Class together{even though we are in Nursing but we have to do Case Management at times.} This class involves a lot of studying and testing. Now, she is gone. I won't have the chance. She worked for me when I went on vacation and I wish that I would have had time to have lunch with her. We never have enough time for our friends. Why is that? Rosie is leaving Halloween Day for another job. I embraced her and cried and begged her to stay. I don't want to lose someone else. I will never hear Sue's laughter again or get another hug from her. I know that she found God and I know that she is in Heaven but I will miss her. How do you say Good-Bye? There will be a new star in the sky and Sue is her name. As a writer, I should be able to write more about Sue. I hope Sue knows that I did appreciate her and love her. If only I could have told her that. I thought that would be a lot of tomorrows for you. Sue, I hope that we will meet again someday. I will cherish your star as it watches over me. I will always think of you and our friendship in the short time that I knew you.
** Image ID #928083 Unavailable **
** Image ID #968482 Unavailable **

Logo for Writing.Com Moderators - small.
** Image ID #992334 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2007 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/382575-I-Have-Lost-A-Friend