*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/388611-Update
Rated: 18+ · Book · Family · #178297
Ok so I am addicted...
#388611 added November 26, 2005 at 10:02pm
Restrictions: None
Update
I come to this site two and three and sometimes more times a day. Yet, I am getting lazy about updating my journal or blog. I have always been like that anyway. If you look at my beginning date of this thing, you can see that.
So, I had a great Thanksgiving. Went to my sister's with my side of the family. Then in the evening toward 5, we went to my in-laws.
My husband had a bad 4 wheeler accident about three weekends ago. He was camping with the kids and his brother on the back property of his parents. It was after the AUBURN-ALABAMA game (WAR EAGLE) and it was dark. He hit a root and the thing flipped on him. He thought he was ok and went on his merry way. He started hurting some that night and went to his parents and sat in the recliner to sleep. Next morning he could not move. An ambulance was called and I met him at the hospital. THe good news was nothing was broken. But he has had a rough three weeks. He has cracked ribs and his whole back side and down his leg was a huge bruise. He has been on a walker. He is on short term disablilty. Lucky he has a great job and we are ok with money. But it is hard seeing him so dependent on others.
I have been shopping a lot this week. I am ahead (for me) on the Christmas shopping. I am thrilled about that!
I had to downgrade for a while on WDC but as Arnold saids in his movie, "I'll BE BACK!" I actually have saved all my writings on disk
© Copyright 2005 Soul sister (UN: suzydiana at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Soul sister has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/388611-Update