*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/401913-Did-You-Know
Rated: 18+ · Book · Comedy · #1044927
Humor, in blog format (you know you wanna rate this...)
#401913 added January 27, 2006 at 4:52pm
Restrictions: None
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

An anthology of every-day wisdom, for references purposes only.

DID YOU KNOW... that dry cleaning is not the same as vacuuming?

DID YOU KNOW... that a de-clawed cat can still bite the hell out of your arm if it wants to?


DID YOU KNOW... that most bowls are microwaveable, but most spoons are not?

DID YOU KNOW... that 'hostile' and 'hostel' are NOT interchangeable?

DID YOU KNOW... that if you try to be a smartass by checking "other" under the box marked GENDER on a survey, no one will laugh, and friends will begin eyeing you suspiciously?

DID YOU KNOW... that the "Don't Feed Me, I Bite" signs on cages in the zoo are NOT there solely for novelty purposes...?

DID YOU KNOW... that no matter how loud you think a party is, everyone will always stop talking at the exact moment that you decide to make a passing reference to genitalia, be it yours or otherwise..?

DID YOU KNOW... that there really ISN'T a tooth fairy?

DID YOU KNOW... that despite those embarrassing moments of revelation, it is still better to allow the world to see the crack of your ass every time you bend over than it is to invest in suspenders?

DID YOU KNOW... that, a few years or so ago, the word 'gay' ceased to be synonymous with the word 'happy'?

DID YOU KNOW... that a "donut" is one of a number of tricks that will not work on a bicycle?

DID YOU KNOW... that despite what it looks like in the painting, dogs are not physically capable of holding a poker hand between their paws, let alone comprehend the statistics of card counting...?

DID YOU KNOW... that most mathematicians prefer to use the term "circular pyramid" when referencing anything conical?

DID YOU KNOW... that the best way to prevent excess pet fur from accumulating on the furniture is to lint-roll the cat?





© Copyright 2006 meg71186 (UN: meg71186 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
meg71186 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/401913-Did-You-Know