*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/407618-Ya-know
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #924960
of a tennis player, hiker, writer
#407618 added February 18, 2006 at 10:16am
Restrictions: None
Ya know?
The past few days have been very emo for me. Thursday evening ended with the entire household fighting. After all, what would an emo day be without some sort of emotional confrontation? Right?

Right. I have a friend who says that. “Right?” After a statement, asking the word as a question.

I say, ‘ya know?’ Technically, it’s the same concept. (I suppose) “Right” sorta nudges me in defense mode though. For me, it means, “Yes, you are right.” Or, “No you are wrong.” I’m forced to verbally make a choice.

Once, I responded with….”Well, I see your point, but I see a different picture. And that’s okay.” Because, maybe I do see the point. AND, maybe I do evaluate the situation in a totally different way. Right?

Everyone has a right to his/her own feelings. Ya know?

And my feelings have sucked the past few days. Well, okay, longer than that. But I’ve been able to find and cling to positive aspects of my life to help smooth out my emo days. Right?

Sooooo, Friday was depressing. My body moved in the motions of executing my day, void of happiness or even the desire to find it.

I’m glad its over.

© Copyright 2006 NanoWriMo2018 Into the Earth (UN: twinsis at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
NanoWriMo2018 Into the Earth has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/407618-Ya-know