*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/407762
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#407762 added February 18, 2006 at 10:30pm
Restrictions: None
Perfect Place To Live
I recently watched the movie HALF LIGHT with Demi Moore. She plays a writer Rachel Carson{that caught my interest} whose five year old son drowned in a river next to her house. Her friend arranged for her to go a island on the England coast where she could get away to write and sort out her feelings. She is a mystery writer.

Rachael is driving to the island and the road is narrow and there is a body of water on each side and the hills are so green and beautiful. She arrives at the island and there are cottages and a lighthouse near by. I love lighthouses. This one is red and white. The cottages and lighthouse are surrounded by water. There are horses near by and the lighthouse keeper that Rachael is seeing tells her that the horses got there because a ship had crashed and the horses ended up on the island. There are four horses and they are black, brown and beige. They are really pretty. She finds out that Angus, the lighthouse keeper died seven years ago. Rachael is chilled to the bone. Who is this man that she has been seeing? All I will tell you is that this movie involved a murder and the lighthouse keeper is not a ghost.

There is a village near by and there is a library, Pub, store and I would live to live in an area like this. I would probably be wishing for a Wal*Mart, Bath and Body, Hallmark, scrapbook store, Barnes and Nobles and an Applebees. If I could have a Victorian House and a lighthouse {with a ghost} next to the ocean and all the stores I loved near by, I would be happy. I would be writing away. Can you think of a better setting?

** Image ID #1072689 Unavailable **
** Image ID #1071735 Unavailable **





© Copyright 2006 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/407762