*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/409474-Shaun-White-on-CNN-Headline-News
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #924960
of a tennis player, hiker, writer
#409474 added February 28, 2006 at 2:46pm
Restrictions: None
Shaun White on CNN Headline News
What did Robin Meade do to her hair? It looks like she dyed it ‘Shaun White Red’. Maybe, after he graced his presence on the morning headline news, she felt compelled run out to CVS and purchase some red hair dye. She must have snipped a lock – getting so close to the color. You know, when she was holding his gold metal up for the camera to see? She grabbed her miniature clippers and snagged her a piece.

I know, I could be dead wrong here. But, I’ll bet my last glass of chocolate soymilk, my version sounds better.

I missed Shaun on Martha Stewart and jay leno. But I did see him on cnn headline news Friday morning, chatting with Bob Van Dillen about the weather and powder. Both men are hilarious. Bob was a surfer now turned weather guy. I love watching his banter with Robin. She’s funny too. And I miss Ray De’Alessio. Why did they move him to weekends??? I want him back.

The whole crew is great. and Shaun fits right in. I wonder what he'll be doing after he settles back into his normal routines. And what's up w/ cohen? not giving him a second glance... what's not to love about White?

© Copyright 2006 NanoWriMo2018 Into the Earth (UN: twinsis at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
NanoWriMo2018 Into the Earth has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/409474-Shaun-White-on-CNN-Headline-News