*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/410497-Psycho-Killer
by RatDog
Rated: 18+ · Book · Fantasy · #274453
A Journal of my adventures in the world I inhabit while I'm asleep.
#410497 added March 3, 2006 at 9:39pm
Restrictions: None
Psycho Killer
I'm at a sports arena with my wife, watching a skating competition. At a break between performances, she gets up to go to the restroom. After she's been gone about ten minutes or so, I start to get a little worried, thinking maybe she's having trouble finding her way back to our seats. I decide to go looking for her. "Probably just a long line for the Ladies room.." I think to myself.

When I get to the restrooms, I see that there is no line at all. I'm standing there wondering what to do when a worried looking man approaches me: "I'm looking for my wife, have you seen a woman, brown hair, wearing a red sweater?" he asks. "She said she was getting up to go to the restroom fifteen minutes ago and I haven't seen her since."

"I'm looking for my wife too, same thing happened with her," I reply.

We both look at the Ladies room door, and he knocks on it. "Hello!! Anyone in there?" he calls out.

There is no reply. He opens the door and we both enter. I see a large pool of blood spreading from under the bathroom stalls. he opens the first door and I can see a look of horror on his face. I look over his shoulder and see the bloody body of a woman crumpled on the floor next to the toilet. I open the door of the next stall, already knowing what I'm going to see. It's my wife's body, her throat is slashed wide open and she's been stabbed repeatedly.

I run from the bathroom, screaming for help, but I know she's already dead. A security guard arrives and I walk with him into the bathroom. I know I'm in shock, it hasn't hit me yet, as I explain the situation. The other man has crumpled to the floor and is crying uncontrollably, holding his wife's body.

I can't take being in the bathroom, I feel like I will either throw up or pass out. I walk back out and sit on a bench, in shock. There two security guards in front of the restrooms, one of them listening to a walkie-talkie. "Looks like they caught the perp," he says to his partner. "Guy in a bloodstained coat, he almost made it out exit."

He looks over at me: "Lucky you found the bodies and tipped us off in time to catch him."

I don't respond to his comment, I'm not feeling very lucky right now...




© Copyright 2006 RatDog (UN: cyam_01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RatDog has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/410497-Psycho-Killer