*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/423228-Oh-Dear
by Kira
Rated: 18+ · Book · Teen · #931545
I'm always confused or worrying about something, and here I let it all out.
#423228 added May 3, 2006 at 9:06am
Restrictions: None
Oh Dear...
Well I found out today that my sister got her boobs out on webcam for someone she was dating...only it turned out to be some little arseholes from our school, who recorded it and have sent it round everyones phones at school. Argh. This so isn't going to help her. Guess all the progress we made has gone down the drain. Want to kill those little bastards.

And Miss Pelican's leaving. She's moving back down to Peterborough in the summer...it's going to be so weird...I won't even be at the school anymore, but I won't even be able to come in and visit. I hope we're able to keep in touch. *sigh*

Got tickets for the Leeds Festival *Bigsmile* Amazingly, they released more tickets, and after a whooooole day, there were still some left *Bigsmile* Yay. So I'm going. And that's cool.

I led a revolution in the study room today. For ages, I have been sick of going to a study room that is used as a second common room. Some of the people to blame are my friends, but I just couldn't stand it any longer. Lunchtime is a whole hour that I could be doing more work, whereas otherwise I would be sat around doing nothing. So...I snitched, Mrs Black came in and told everyone the new rules, and it stuck all lunchtime. Whippeeeee. I even had support from other students. Hopefully it stays this way for always. And breaktimes too. If people want to piss about and chat, go to the bleeding common room...it's not that difficult to understand!!! People told me to chill out, but these exams...I will need to be working my ass off, so it's important that I use every spare moment to do work. *phew*

So stressed!!!!! First exam on the 15th *Frown*

© Copyright 2006 Kira (UN: hateislove at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kira has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/423228-Oh-Dear